Home

*hates you*

Reaper Girl

*runs around in angry circles*

I'm doing bad in goddamm chemistry so the teacher called and Im in shiit at home so I can't friccking use the computrer! RAAGGHH! I scanned tw0 SEXY picturefrsfnsdk thius morning and I'm in school now and I forgot the damnfdlks disk so I can't upploafd and I'm just so dsnmlfdsklfndsknfdsklnfkldsnfklsdnklfndsklfndlsknfkdnscm,ncmcm,ncnc djncjsncjsdncdscnncmdn,sncnsdcsmdncmsdncmnsdmncmsdncmsndcdncncmndsmcnsmd,cndm,sncmnsdcm,dncm,nmsdcnmsdncmncmnajsjdjsjhajkdhjwehuhfheuhfihweufk23498598430439rjeksmndlksmklzsmkcsmkclasmlc!!!!!!!!!

AND THEN I...

*looks at Guybrush*

...er...

that must do wonders for your social life!

Hawt, hawt, HAWT! (reet microsoft paint)

[PotO] In the meantime, ladies and gentlemen, we shall be giving you the Sparky...(photobucket)...the Sparky!....(NOW.)[/PotO]

sparky.jpg

Sparky. He lives in the bottom of my backpack. He's eeeevil.

Hmmmmms... ok well this is the most recent photo of me. Which is a bit stuffed (in terms of scanning quality, but meh)

me4.jpg

Oh and here I am 4years ago- my year12 formal :p

formal.jpg

And me with Delta Goodrem after her ch [v] performence in Sydney last year (which I'm on the Delta DVD YAY Me :p) and Jo from Australian Big Brother 3 last year in some Sydney nightclub on Oxford Street :) And please note me and Jo were both drunk at the time of this photo...

nattydelta.jpg

jobbnatty.jpeg

ray, you look like you're sitting on your patio swing...or something...and it looks like you're at a tennis court. you have a tennis court in your backyard...you must be some rich famous person. well, not really. never mind.

Oh and here I am 4years ago- my year12 formal

you look really good in that picture :)

HERE! HERE! HERE LOOK ART THOU HAPPY NOW?!?!?

me.jpg

this is really how I look, however. Sorry about the size. I didn't get a chance to colour it blue, however...

me2.jpg

run, run, run away...

EDIT: oh, btw, Guybrush, Sparky is a transvestite robot who tries to obliterate teh world on a daily basis. You two woul get along fiiiiine...;)

Originally posted by Orca Wail

HERE! HERE! HERE LOOK ART THOU HAPPY NOW?!?!?

me.jpg

coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

you look exacly like BOOOAH!!! *speechless* ;)

btw .. your drawing style is awesome :p

ps.. yes, i am happy now..

Originally posted by Das Mole

ray, you look like you're sitting on your patio swing...or something...and it looks like you're at a tennis court. you have a tennis court in your backyard...you must be some rich famous person. well, not really. never mind.

errm.. yes, mm.. no. and who knows? :D

Originally posted by RayJones

you look exacly like BOOOAH!!! *speechless* ;)

err....booah?

...is that a compliment...?

AND i am PROUD of MY drawing styyyyle! TY!

EDIT: I'm looking at the picture I took and I relise I can be confuseded with a number of people on Long Island...

...just try and STALK me now...

...I'm angry, however. Guybrush, you usually only wear the box for "special occasions" :naughty:

Check behind your mirror sometime...

*runs*

Originally posted by Orca Wail

err....booah?

...is that a compliment...?

:( ... yes.. .. i thought it would be better than ooooooh.. aaaaahhhh.. look at this beautyful deathgirl. you're really one goodlooking babe.. with beeaaauuuutiful sunglasses :p datemedatemedateme!

ok .. next try..

did i mention before that i am also somehow are addicted to braids .. isnt this a handmade braid you have there?? .. BOOOAAAH!! *speechless*

:D

AND i am PROUD of MY drawing styyyyle! TY!

YESH!!!! of course you are.. and why not.. it's kinda FASCINATING..

we should make a "post a HANDDRAWN picture" thread. i'm getting sick of all those "photoshop-standard-cutandpasteplusfadeandshadeabit-works"..

really .. that is one cool character ;)

Originally posted by DrMcCoy

i would love to face death if i could only see you, my goddess... ;)

Good old Bones - always the ladies man.....personally I always thought Spock was a bit of a dark horse.........

....hopefully Orca isn't a dark 'horse' - and is just 'dark'.....errr.....Ray....!?

Smooth, Ray.

Orca: Stalk you? STALK YOU?? STALK YOU!!?!?!?!

.....I'm already right BEHIND YOU!!!! BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

By the way, by finding a lighter picture of yourself, it will give me the oppertunity to say something charming. That way I can snatch the breath from your lungs, steal away your heart, and dance with you, singing "Ba Ba Blacksheep", "Where is Pointer?" and other miscellaneous children's songs...

i can seen in the dark!

i see everything..

mu..ha..ha

where is your picture roy?

you dont want me to pull one out of our youknowwhatyouknowwhereknowwhen-picture collection.

by random of course!

wait.

that wouldnt really matter..

however..

just in case..

*gets naked*

*runs in circles and cries*

*trips*

*hits floor*

Archived