Home

What planet is your Home on?

McCusto

What Planet Is Your current Homeplanet?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What Planet Is Your current Homeplanet?

• Corellia
    • Dantooine
    • Dathomir
    • Endor
    • Lok
    • Naboo
    • Rori
    • Talus
    • Tatooine
    • Yavin 4

Born in Theed Naboo.

living on Corellia.

Cori Celesti. a little over 3000 meters north of Kor Vela.

(between the rivers) **Starsider**

and uhmmm last i knew you couldnt place a house on Yavin4, Endor or Dathomir. how can you really have your home there?

No I meant that I want to place a house on Yavin4 lol that was all j/k I don't know if Architects get ot choose what planet the houses can be placed on maybe they can place them on Yavin4 :confused: I just bought a House today and it said it could be placed on every planet sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I will place it in the middle of no-where on Tatooine because I like not being in a crowded spot....

Originally posted by McCusto

No I meant that I want to place a house on Yavin4 lol that was all j/k I don't know if Architects get ot choose what planet the houses can be placed on maybe they can place them on Yavin4 :confused: I just bought a House today and it said it could be placed on every planet sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I will place it in the middle of no-where on Tatooine because I like not being in a crowded spot....

yeah a generic house can be placed on any planet EXCCEPT: YAVIN4 DATHOMIR and ENDOR

those are forbidden planets. if your a fantic reader of star wars books you know that dathomir was completely closed for any traffic. it was locked down by the empire.

Yavin4..... needs no explanation i think.

and endor is where in time the empire will start the death star 2. so the empire doesnt want any watchers on that.

Naboo.correlia blows mostly cause its hans homeworld(damn dirty criminal)and theres aton of players meaning theres aton of lag also this planet gave birth to the rebellion(atleast i think it did)and it is plain ugly in my opinion.

Originally posted by antaror

Naboo.correlia blows mostly cause its hans homeworld(damn dirty criminal)and theres aton of players meaning theres aton of lag also this planet gave birth to the rebellion(atleast i think it did)and it is plain ugly in my opinion.

I agree

I was born in Keren on Naboo (I believe...I admit I don't really remember). Before player cities I had a great location! But as cities and towns grew my peaceful and quiet home and yard was overtaken by others too selfish to go up the river a little more. With plenty of land around the water and plenty of great locations to start a city they start in my back yard. I've a house on Dantooine that the same thing has happend to. This time there is a glitch....and one house is actually ON my porch. Plenty of areas on the planet and there goes another house of mine. Oh well such is life. I'll just keep finding other quiet locations as vacation and storage. Right now my main house is in Corusca on Naboo. It's a great city with awesome people. If you are on Intrepid stop by sometime and check out the vendors. Good luck to you all.

Originally posted by antaror

u now what im actualy a rebel....that must of been my other side....my darkside:dtrooper:

• 2 weeks later...

Bel was born in Dantooine and she didn't have a house for a long time, she traveled to do her missions, but then she went to corellia to do a mission and finished living there to serve under the name of the Dread Lord.

now she lives in Dark City Corellia, between Bela Vistal and Kor Vella in the golden beach. (everyone playing on scylla must know Dark City :p)

I wish i could have a house in endor....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived