Home

My games are here!

Solomon

Just savour the moment........

.....I'd advise you buy a mini fridge and stack it with beer.....place it as close to the PC as possible, order ten pizzas then lock the door and don't come out until you're finished both games.....

....you may end up like Ray, a confused fruit loop with a panty fixation, who is sure Banarama were really singing about him in their 80's hit 'Robert De Niro's waiting'....but it's a risk you'll just have to take!!!

Yeah I downloaded those programs to make them work, thanks anyway though :)

I'm already stuck on Monkey 1, I need to break into the governers mansion - I already got the treasure and I think I know what to do with the sword fighting thing. Do I just keep learning insults like in Curse? Either way, its a good game so far :D

Simian, I did not know that. However, not, I do! Ha ha ha!

Did I say Ha ha ha?! I mean, woah! Woah... if you like the Monkey Island games, you should play Grim Fandango and Full Throttle! They are truly the best games in the world. They are so good your head could explode from all the excitement, so be careful when playing them. They were made by the excellent Tim Schafer. If you watch the opening credits of MI1, (Or MI2, or most other Good Games in the world) you'll see that he's listed as a programmer. That's part of the reason that MI was so awesome! And it is awesome, huh?

Well, it is time for you to play Grim Fandango. Go, now. I'll keep an eye on your head.

Archived