Home

complicated question

Ryam BaCo

okay,

my dear english native-speakers and whippersnapper-wannabes

i ask you creatures filled up with awesome adventure knowledge gathered over the last 200 years and filled into a big container which got emptied over this forum so that it turned into a forum of knowledge and wisdom that every question will get an answer independent of its sense or use for commercial production of pipes made out of bamboo sticks which are talking to small children sitting on a bench with forrest gump while cut down the rainforest with modified - and very dangerous - pipes which were stolen from pandas living in a zoo of recorders and murderers where green tentacles could be found.

man, do i love writing without thinking (about content, commas or grammar-stuff)!

wait! don't run away!

you didn't get my question!

it's a question i ask myself since i heard this name first in 1998 where bamboo sticks got burried by...okay, i'll stop with it now.

here's the question:

how do i pronounce schafer???

i think everybody knows what am i asking about because you're all wise and clever (not as clever as me but upper-average clever).

so: come on, answer!

everybody who gives me an usefull answer will be honored with the official permission of me in having a look at a (very bad) translated comic i painted years ago:

http://mitglied.lycos.de/affengottsekte/baer_small_e.jpg

but - before looking at this strange thing - answer!!!

i'll now read through around 100 pages of boring business studies learning stuff and then i'll check for answers!

answer!

quick!

now!

When Yufster gets here, she'll go nuts.

Ryam, she'll kill you.

Also, the 'formal' pronounciation of Schafer, when God or sir is unnappropriate, you can call him 'Mast-er -of -Cre- Ation.'

If you are worthy enough to speak his name.

In case you're interested, Gilbert is pronounced 'Geen-I-ous'

And 'Lucas' is pronounced 'git'.

Tim - "Tim".

Shafer - "Shay-fur".

Why would I kill anybody?

Firstly, Ryam is Austrian, so I don't need to feel threatened by him, that he might for instance upstage me, or steal my limelight, or be smarter or prettier than me.

Secondly, he seems to hate Tim Schafer. Which is a good thing, because that guy gets so much love and adoration, he needs people like Ryam to say stupid mean stuff, so his ego doesn't explode.

Thirdly, I am not his bodyguard.

What is this? You guys seem to think I'll go insane and start murdering people if you say the slightest thing against Tim. That's not true. What did I do to deserve this?

P.S. Melissa Ethridge says that Tim is also a master debater and a cunning linguist, besides being a master of creation.

EDIT: Hang on, you don't know how to pronounce Schafer?! But you're Austrian! Don't you have bunches of Schafers over there?

@ray: you're german?

the "sch" in german is very different to the english one.

i thought about the pronunciation the same way as he, but was doubtful if it is correct and so i asked.

but, what now???

schäfer or shay-fur?

why should i hate tim?

Yufster, I merely implied that, should someone insult your beloved Timmy

HEY! THATS WHERE TIMMY THE MONKEY CAME FROM!

*ahem*

Yufster, I merely implied that, should someone insult your beloved Timmy , you would be somewhat non-plussed.

You have no reason to fear him.

Nor do you need to kill him.

But you would like to build a giant laser in space and aim it a small island near Tasmania....

[Lets see if anyone knows this one]

The time has come to convert the unbelievers,

TO ....

Hey Ray, whats that Haehnchen Broet thing about?(sorry i don't know how to get an umlout).

Chicken Sarnie....

Kekse has but one meaning in my book....

brathähnchen?

stick a stick into a chicken of your choice and stick it into a flame war.

make sure it keeps sticked in there until all the plumage is gone and it's not moving in a bustling way anymore.

unsticky it, rip its chest and/ or legs and/ or wings of and eat it.

YUM!!

:D

Yeah okay, but hows about Kekse?

(Sorry I do german at School)

Kekse does not mean biscuits.

The phrase I wet me Keks! does not refer to a Rich Tea biscuit being dunked in tea does it.

If you want a mental picture, think Eastbourne.

*shudder*

Archived