Home

Zombo

Alegis

Originally posted by dark jedi 8

i love that website! i usually go to the computer lab at school and turn like 5 computers on and turn on the speakers. no detentions yet. :D

I do that very thing at uni, in the computer lab pracs.... Cept I do it to about 20 machines. All macs, with their speakers maxed... so theres all these brightly coloured paperweight machines all round the room, going "Welcome..... yes..... welcome to zombo com....... yes........ this is zombo com, and welcome to you, who have come to zombo com"

Confuses the hell out of people :D

Originally posted by Samuel Dravis

It's incredible how people can create such a pointless waste of time. :rolleyes: Well, maybe not incredible, but it's still stupid.

It's not pointless, look to those two who are making fun out of it in the computer labs..gosh i think I'm hypnotized by zombocom.. yes welcome to you...

if youre not a fan of zombo, then there's always http://www.rathergood.com

check out some of the animations :) watch the blode series, and the A Frightened Boy animation... thats one of the better ones. Gotta love those crabs :D

And down on the left, in the column, some of them are gold :)

Elvis

Buffy's Swearing Keyboard

Beatles

such a quality site :D

Originally posted by jebbers

usually i am one to not mind sites such as zombo...but this one earns a BIG WTF from me....:eyeraise: :eyeraise:

You are clearly a fan of the badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger MUSHROOM MUSHROOM badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

MUSHROOM MUSHROOM song http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com/ , but you dont like zombo.com?

Mad.

mind you i found zombo.com got anoying quite quickly.

Archived