Home

Boba Fett!?!

BobaJango

The new Boba Fett book is out (A New Threat) and it features General Grievous. If General G. dies before the end of episode 3, then how can Boba meet him in this book? Boba is sporting his father's armor and blasting things as usual. So if he can fit into the armor, will he wear it in Episode 3?

I dont understand... (sobbing...)

It didn't have much info on Grievous, barley any at all really...

But I couldn't agree with you more. Boba was a great mystery character, the suit and very little info on him was what made him. I'm still pissed off how Jango died. They originally had him killing more jedi, but Lucas cut it off cuz it took too much out of the story. If he would have killed a lot of jedi, then been killed by Mace, it would have been OK.

Hmmm, never heard about Jango killing more jedi - it wasn't in the shooting script but I agree. It would have been nice to see him do more then shoot one inept Jedi and loose his head. He wasn't as "hard" as I was hoping him to be. Oh well, guess that legacy was for Boba "Killed by a Blind Man" Fett. :D

Originally posted by joesdomain

I think they will show him in a small scene or cameo where he fights Jedi younglings and/or jedi padawn. He might be showing killing some of them to get revenge. He probably has hate for Jedi since Mace killed his dad in Episode II.

lol its not his dad, its his clone omg :deathstar:deathii::fett:

theres aslo arumo that the dad start is beginne dot be built

Archived