The Vampire Wars - Part1 - The Shadows of York

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Train Station

"No, that's what I'm worried about. Are you going in?"

----

Building.

Francis twisted, but the knife still went into his ribs, injuring him.

"You're going to pay for that, HUMAN!" Hissed Francis.

He took out a knife of his own, and stabbed at Helios.

Train Station(12:25)

Miryia straightened, "As a matter of fact, we are going in."

Jack steped forward and decided to interupt, "Miryia, mabee it isn't such a good idea to go in on our own. How much ground can we cover? Theres more people missing than just Tais you know."

Miryia turned around and faced him, "Then you stay here and call for a search team, I'll go in alone."

"But it's too dangerous." Jack protested.

"But I have to."

"Wait." Jack though for a few seconds, "I'll call for a search team, then we'll both go in together, okay?"

"Fine." Miryia agreed.

Miryia turned back to the Glorious Shadow vampires as Jack radioed the mansion. "Are you three going to wait out here?"

((Don't forget to respond to the scene at the mansion, jokemaster.))

((I just haven't gotten any place I could insert anything...))

The train station (12:25)

A hiss sounded in the subway. Asshakar stepped up to the train station and looked the vampires. He was alone and was wearing the usual belt and a USP and a knife with him. "It has come to my knowledge that you are looking for one of your kind. I came here to help you look" Asshakar said and radioed for the nest to get him a meeting with the lycans. "I shall speak to the lycans and ask about you kind. I must know his name so if I find him, I can speak to him"

Train Station(12:30)

In one fluid motion Miryia spun around and withdrew a pistol. A bewildered look came across her face, "Whu-...huh?" She looked at the lizardman with her pistol pointed at him, wondering what his intent at such a stunt was. "Are you joking?" As she asked this she noticed Jack also had his pistol aimed at the creature standing at the bottom of the steps. "What are you talking about? How would you know that? Why would the Lycan help us?"

So many questions for the bold intruder.

Train Station(12:30)

Miryia holstered her pistol and flicked her coat straight, Jack did likewise. Miryia slowly descended the stairs, Jack follwed. As Miryia passed Asshakkar she said little above a wisper, "Forgive me if I don't trust you." And continued past him.

Jack eyed Asshakkar suspiciously as he passed and followed Miryia.

The train station 12:31

Asshakar hissed at Miryia and turned to the way they were leaving. "You may not trust me, but then, do you trust yur allies? As the human scum says, keep your allies close, but your enemies closer..." Asshakar hissed and jumped down the steps and onto the rails. He hissed a bit and then vanished into the darkness. He travelled towards the Lycan base. If hiss intelligence would be correct, the Lycan base shoulde be quite near.

At the Assembly (12:35AM)

Maximus and the other Lycans decided to sleep the night at the Assembly. Sabrina and two of her comrades exited the Assembly and made their way to a local train station. Sabrina was in a small faction full of only pure bloods known as the Night Stalkers. Her faction have no problems with Lycans, but only they,some humans, and the Lycans only know that. Her black trench coat waved and flickered as she walked the sidewalk. She wears a black belt that can holster up to two guns. Her choice of guns are Glock-18s.

At Dark Shadows

Several Dark Hunters patrol the entrace of the base, ready to fire upon anyone that isn't one of them and that isn't one of their allies. NeoVenom and Solnina slumber in their room as well as half of the Lycans in the base. McKain is busy mixing various liquids, attempting to come up with new discoveries. The after half are ready for anything, including war.

"We'll go with you" said the one who had first approached Myria.

------

"Human, or something else, you will still die!" Said Francis. Meanwhile, the rest of his team were trying to surround Redford.

------

"My name is Varon. And I am pleased that you have accepted our offer of alliance. We hope this relationship will be fruitful."

*Helios draws his two pistols and fires rapidly toward Francis. The rest of the team begins fighting tooth and claw to prevent being surrounded*

Aaron: I've got a plan...

*Aaron leaps over the side of the building*

Leah: You may kill us, but we won't be turned. And we'll die for our beliefs.

*Aaron, has hung below a windowsil, and shimmys inside, beginning to sneak up behind the vampires on the stairs*

Redford: The right of man to live in a world where he doesn't have to worry about bloodsuckers like you ending his life. We're not cattle and we're not prey.

*Redford leaps onto one of the lesser vampires in a mad rush and twists his head, snapping his neck*

[That does work, right?]

Train Station(12:40AM)

Miryia watched Asshakkar leave and glared at him.

Jack called back to her, he was already at the hole where the missing soldiers had gone. "Miryia, we'dd better pick up the pace I think that lizard thing is going to cause trouble."

"Ya." Miryia muttered not loud enough for Jack to here. Then she looked to the Glorious Shadow Vampires, "Okay boys, this way and hurry." With that she took off running until she passed Jack who waited for the Glorious Shadow Vampires before following.

*Redford's Kevlar takes the brunt of the bullets that hit him, but he is thrown back*

Redford: A cow isn't a sentient creature. We are, you filth!

*Father Aaron has crept up the stairs behind the vampires with a shotgun. He fires, blowing one of their heads clean off before they realise what is going on. They are now pinned down*

At the entrance of the train station (12:45AM)

Sabrina and her two companions make their way at the train station's entrance. "Where exactly are we heading to now?" asked Lucas with a puzzled look on his face. "We are just checking if everything is alright, that's all." Sabrina replied back. They looked around and then proceed their way by taking the stairs leading towards the train station.

Sewer tunels 12:45AM

The mud squished between the crevices of Miryia's boot with each careful yet quick step. Miryia lead four other vampires through the dark damp sewers. The group was moving fast, there was no telling how much time they had. They were also cautiously searching every tunnel and passege for either hidden enemies or some of their many missing friends.

Miryia rose her fist and the group halted. They strained their ears to hear faint footsteps. Someone was coming. Miryia could tell there was only one person, and whoever it was was running very sloppy.

With a motion of her hand the other spread out obeying her signal. Miryia rushed forward and leapt around the corner into the stranger.

The Vampire princess didn't recognize who she had landed on until her barrel touched the mud spatten face of Tais. "Tais?"

"Who is it?" Jack(*) called from around the corner.

"It's okay Jack," Miryia responded. "It's Tais, we've found him."

Miryia climbed off Tais and hauled him up. He was weak, dirty, and bruised. From what Miryia could tell he'dd been doing some heavy fighting and was pretty beaten up.

"Where have you been?" Miryia questioned.

Tais rested his weight on the wall behind him and forced out one word at a time as he tried to catch his breath. "I...was...fighting..." He had to take an extra breath to catch up for the skipping to fit in words, "And...I...was....beaten..." He seemed to have skipped part of the story, like he was only letting out the bare minimum, he also paused again for breath, "Then I...Woke up on the ground." His breath started to come back to him and he could fit more in between each breath. "Where are the others?"

Jack and the other three vampires came up behind Miryia as she and Tais were talking. Tais caught the last question, "We were hoping you could help us there," He asked.

"I haven't seen them." Said Tais.

"We should get you back," Miryia sudjested, "A search team will get here soon to find the others."

Tais agreed and the group headed back to the station.

(Out of Character: Darth Tepe, I was actually waiting for your lizardman to make it to the gates of the Lycan's headquarters. That'z why I didn't post anything about it.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the train station (12:47AM)

Sabrina lead the two Night Stalkers down the stairway. They looked upon everyone they past. They then board the Train and leaned against the closed door. "I heard something was up at the next train station. We are going there." Sabrina said. "What happens if we encounter any problem.?" asked Lucas. "Then we'll solve it." Sabrina said as she grinned. The door opposite to them closed and the train began to move.

( I assume there are humans with you on this train? And, and do not forget, this is a subway, not a train station. ;) )

The Subway station, currently aboard a train. (12:56 AM)

As the train zoomed down the subterranean tracks, the three Vampire rode peacefully awaiting there destination. As they stood in the train, watching seemingly endless wall zoom past them, the train suddenly cracked to a halt, the lights in each of the cars flickering, as the train was somehow stopped dead in its tracks.

The front of the train was smashed, the conductor dead, glass shattering, the shards piercing his body in seconds, instantly killing him. The lights finally stopped flickering, but less than half remained on, the train now dim, and the passengers aboard becoming extremely nervous. This wouldn't be the first time strange things have happened in this subway...

The three Vampire now stood amidst the chattering humans, as they tried to figure out what happened, the dimly lit train obviously going no where.

Archived