Home

The Vampire Wars - Part1 - The Shadows of York

((OOC: Well Deac, you can make a teleporting creature if you want, I'm not sure what a Bazetuu is but if you want you can create it. Just post in the proposal thread it's pros and cons and a description and it's all good. You can create it any way you want but there won't be any supersticious element so you can just adjust the abuilities to a more realistic way.))

Train station

Miryia turned to the five Glorious Shadow vampires after the lizardmen disapeared. "If your here to help me take this," She tossed them her radio, "And tell Sain this leads to the werewolf lair," She pointed to the train station door. When the other vampires had understood her she then turned to where the lizardmen had gone, "I'm going to see what they're all about..." She started towards the tunnels in a bit of a daze. Then turned back to the others, "GO!" She yelled. They started to leave and she turned back around and continued onward.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the lizardmen waited until Miryia was with them. They led her throught many labyrinths and into their Nest. They left Miryia into the palace. "Asshakar will be with you in a moment..." The lizardmen said and left. A couple of minutes later, Asshakar entered the room. "you must be Miryia. I am Asshakar, the leader of Lizardmen. We have heard that you are a big shot in the Vampire population. We want to offer peace to your people" Asshakar said, climbing onto his chair.

Lizardman lair

Miryia thought about it for a moment, she remembered hearing some strange things over the radio from her Night Hawkes, and wondered if these Lizardmen were indeed going to hold to a treaty. Finally she said, "I don't have the power to grant a treaty just like that...but I will bring it before my father and the elders. If you truly seek peace I don't think they will refuse."

The mansion

A guard came to Sain while they were eating with their guests and took him out to talk privately. Two Night Hawkes had just arrived with a dead Night Hawke. They took Matt's partly decintegrated body to the lab to examine it while Sain spoke with the two Night Hawkes. Sain soon found out that Some of the Night Hawkes had been in trouble in the train station.

Then another guard came who recieved over the radio that the werewolf base was near the train station and Miryia may be in trouble.

Sain gathered six Night Hawkes and twenty regular vampire soldiers and headed for the train station.

*The teamn pulls up at a building. They leave the van in their kelvar armour and carry large guns*

Helios: Remember, this one's going to be tricky. Don't go near him at close range, those claws will rip titanium to shreads.

*The team ascend the stairway to find a strange looking man atop him. Looking at Helios, he snarls*

Man: I know what you are!

*His skin appears to peel back, revealing his true form*

Demon: DIE!

*The party all begin firing as the demon charges*

*The team pumps several rounds into the demon, slowing it, but it is still able to hit one templar with its claws, raking them across his chest. Aaron runs up to the fallen member as the others chase the demon down. It falls and is mercilessly pumped full of lead*

Helios: How is he?

Aaron: He's dead. A shame. He was new to the job.

Leah: This doesn't add up. This one was old. he shouldn't have been able to get here on his own- he was pratically dead when we found him...

*Redford looks over the side of the building*

Redford: I think I know why...

*several vampires are seen below, entering the building.*

(Out of Character: I'm assuming that the vampire can't catch the scent of the werewolf because of the gernades.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

After eating and getting there injections, Maximus lead a group of about 5 Dark Hunters to the outside. They exited from one of the back exits of Dark Shadows and proceed thru a tunnel leading to some stairs. Maximus took the lead in climbing the stairs. Exiting the stairs, they made their way to a dark alleyway.

((OOC: Jokemaster, exactly how many are coming? ))

the Train station

Sain lead the Vampires down the steps and into the train station. The large number of vampires took up almost all of the platform. Sain stopped in front of the five Glorious Shadow vampires who had radioed him, "Where's Miryia?" They could only tell him that she had gone down the tunnel, and that she had told them that the werewolves came from the door. Turning around Sain faced his vampires and the Glorious Shadow members as well.

Miryia obviously couldn't be contacted, she had given her radio to the other vampires. So Sain had to go get her. They would worry about the werewolves later, for now he decided to find Miryia.

Sain lead the large number of Vampires down the train tracks, through the crack in the wall, and towards the Lizardmen's lair, allthough he didn't really know where it was. Soon he reached an area where the path split in three. Sain devided them in three groups and ordered them to keep in radio contact and report every step of the way.

Two Night Hawkes and eight regular Red Shadow vampires along with some Glorious shadow vampires, made up each group. Sain lead the first group straight.

((Jokemaster, post how many vampires you sent in total, and how many are going in each group.))

((7 vampires in my group, plus the 5 that were already at the train station.))

James was with Sain. He described the Lizardmen as best as he could and told him everything they had done and said as best as he remembered it. The leader of the negotiating team was also in that group. He had by now introduced himself as Andy.

The group of three guards in the center path came closer to the vampires. A group of four came from the left and a group of two from the right. Every group met tthe vampires and got the same question. "Miryia is heavily guarded in our nest. You shouldn't be concerend about her. She's with our leader. We can take you into a smaller hall under our nest. There you can wait" the lizardmen told after they got back into the cross section. Five lizardmen guards ran to the nest to give the newws to Asshakar as the left four led the vampires into a small hall throught a series of tunnels

Lizardmen nest

Miryia saw Sain and ran to him, she leapt into his arms and hugged him tightly. Glad to see a friendly face after the slaughter of her Night Hawkes at the hands of the werewolves. Miryia wispered into Sain's ear with a worried voice, "I don't trust these lizardmen, let's just get out of here."

Sain smiled and hugged her tight. When she was done hugging him Sain turned his attention to the lizardmen's leader, Asshakar. "Now, why have I been brought here? What is it you want to talk about?"

"We lizardmen are a peaceful group of... freaks as some calls us... We have made peace with the werewolfs and my group that was getting them safely out, attacked your attacking men. We have allso helped your kind. Miryia here can tell that later. Now we need to know, can we sign a peace treaty before we take further actions. I know that we have attacked your kind many times. we have executed the general behind all the attacks and we have allso killed his most loyal soldiers. So now we are only a peaceful tribe of... lizardmen" Asshakar said and stepped towards, looking at the soldiers sitiing on the rocks. The warriors stood up and walked into the nest's barracks. Asshakar looked Sain.

On St. Marks

Blending in with the crowd on the sidewalk, Maximus and his group continue to walk in the same direction as everyone else. "So where is this place?" one of the soldiers asks Maximus. "Patience. I will tell you all when we get there." They continue to walk at a normal and cautious pace.

Lizarmen's nest

Some of the tension seemed to leave Miryia after those words, but she was not totally convinced. She wispered into Sain's ears before he could reply and then left taking one group of two Night Hawkes and six regular vampire soldiers with her.

After Miryia and the group that went with her left Sain turned back to Asshakar. "I will bring this matter before Tathar, our leader. But in the meantime I'm wondering if your allegience with the werewolves will cause a conflict of interest. You see, we're enemies with the werewolves, and are currently hunting them down, if you've allied with them then wouldn't that make you our enemies?" Sain looked over the group of lizardmen caustiously, he didn't want his words to intimidate the lizardmen so that they would try to kill him and his men, if they did he wasn't going to let them catch him off guard.

The sewer tunnels

Miryia lead her small group to the last place she had contacted her Night Hawkes at. There she found the bodies of several of them but Chester, Lester, Clive, Jason and Tais were missing.

The small group spread out and began to search the off shooting tunnels and passegeways.

((OOC: hope there arn't any more frogs loose...))

Asshakar smiled and pointed his guards to leave. The guards left and Asshakar stepped a little closer. The lizardmen leader was only an inch taller, maybe half inch. "We shall stay neutral until you decide. If some of our troops attack yurs, we are terribly sorry. We have been having problems with our connections to the outer partrols and they maybe won't get the message about the neutrality" Asshakar said and then turned to leave. "We shall await for your decision. You shall find one of our men guarding the tunnel that leads here. Speak to him and he will lead you here when you have made your decision"

((All right, all right, I'm going I'm going))

"We'll be glad to sign a peace treaty if they agree." Said James, gesturing toward Sain.

James then turned and tried his radio. It didn't work. He whispered to a soldier and the soldier ran out and gave an attack team permission to attack

----

The leader of the attack team, Harrison, got the signal. He quickly looked through his binoculars again, up the building in case there were any suprises. He didn't see any. His team unholstered their guns and entered Helios' building.

Lizarmen's Lair

Sain pressed his lips and rubbed his chin. He lowered his head and looked at his feet, "You didn't answer my question." His eyes shot up at Asshakar. Then Sain dropped the tension, he let his shoulders loose and shrugged with his hands, "Look, we're not enemies are we? All I'm saying is if your allied with the werewolves and we're fighting against the werewolves how are they going to feel if you also ally with us? What I'm saying is you need to choose a side. And when you've thought about that then we'll talk about an alliance, okay?" Having thrown that in his face Sain was ready for anything, he'dd seen it happen in plenty of peace talks. Sometimes they're reasonable and it turns out fine, others...but Sain was ready.

Sewer tunnels

Miryia motioned to the dead Night Hawkes, "Take them with us, we're bringing them back. We have to go now, we'll send a search party as soon as we get back." Her underlings followed out her orders and hauled the dead over their shoulders.

Archived