Home

2 handed backslash...

RpTheHotrod

Have you known abou this?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Have you known abou this?

• Yes, I have.
    • No, I have not.

THIS HAS BEEN TESTED FOR SINGLE AND STAFF.

I've always since the release of jka seen the normal backstab or 1 handed backslash...

but the other day...I found that there is also a slower-swing TWO-handed backslash, that does more damage.

I've asked around for awhile...and I havn't seen ANYONE who has known about this...

any of you know about it? I know how to do it. I could show you sometime in my clan servers

67.15.36.174:29070

67.15.36.172:29070

67.15.18.239:29070

I'm sure some of you might go on saying it's been known for 50 years....but I never have seen it in the guides, nor have I seen it used since the release of jka...and nor have I found anyone who has known about it.

Here is the NORMAL backslash

swing1.jpg

Here is the 2 hander

bigswing2.jpg

bigswing1.jpg

It does about 200 damage with any saber.

Poll is up

One of the best kept secrets of the community apparently. Apparently it was in JK2 all along, but I never knew about it or saw it done until JA had been out a couple months, then somebody posted it in the forums. Now I use it everytime instead of a normal backslash. ; )

I knew it worked for Strong & Medium for single (and of course staff's Medium) and for Dual Sabers (with one or two blades).

But this "staff backslash" sounds like a bug, but I'll try it out once I get my computer back and JA re-installed. ; p

Those screenshots look like somebody's using admin abuse. Let me guess, JA+ Mod? (ugh)

If you're using some kind of mod I wouldn't be to sure, try it with JA 1.01 with no mods...

As to how much damage it does, it doesn't always kill and I use saberdamagescale 2 (!). The thing is that it tends to hit just at neck level, so the chances of it doing a head shot if they are on the ground are very high. And as we know, head shots are usually lethal.

The full staff backslash has been possible for a very long time...back to release-no-mod as far as I know.

Mods wouldn't carry over little details like that from other mods...and it's possible in every single server out there that I've played in....so I highly doubt it's because of a mod.

As for the screenshot...I was the admin. I put protect on him so it wouldn't kill him. He was posing for the shot...seeing I need "someone" to be back there to trigger the move.

Originally posted by RpTheHotrod

I came up with the staff backslash trick.

Turn off one end...then backslash...right as it starts, turn on the other end.

Then you'll get a full staff backSLASH...not stab.

Oh so thats how you did it, i was trying to do it for sometime yesterday :)

Archived