Home

Snow Speeder Tow Cable

I wonder if you only get one TOW cable or if they regenerate or something. Though shooting the TOW cable sounds like fun, it also sounds like it will be very difficult to aim accurately, when the Snowspeeder will be moving so fast and the legs of the AT-AT (i assume that's what your aiming for, as the AT-ST would be almost impossible becuase it is so much faster) are moving as well. But, i'm sure they'll do a good job in balancing it. :jawa :jawa

Originally posted by Eagle Warrior

all i got to do is sit around and fire the cable

Remember what happened to Zak? He got fried, doing just that very thing. :p

I'm sure they'll get the balancing right. Everything else seems to be going very well, and they've got lots of time. I'm pretty sure they said they're close to finalising the content, and they're going to be spending months polishing and tweaking the game to ensure it's as solid as possible.

Originally posted by Eagle Warrior

yes there will be 2 people one for the tow cable and one for the flying. i definitally want the tow cable not the intense fly around death legs and dogged fire:atat: all i got to do is sit around and fire the cable

Well, you'll probably have another job. Maybe some kind of laser turret to shoot ground troops. Remember that the snowspeeder isn't just an anti-AT-AT vehicle.

Archived