Sabretooth

Well?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Yes
    • No

Originally posted by joetheeskimo5

Good point. I need to shut up and **** off, don't I? :D

Do you dont. Some people can't respect other's decisions. I think homosexuality is wrong. If someone thinks its right, then I respect it. It doesnt mean I agree with it, but I just respect it.

So, dont **** off, just keep on keeping on. :)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Acrylic

Gay Guys = Eeeew :mad:

Hot Lesbian Chicks = Not Eeeew :D

Originally posted by Acrylic

I think homosexuality is wrong.

Horny hypocrite.

:rofl:

I am truly amazed that the top half of the page is people posting how it's only a movie and that this is the 21st century and people can basically make their own minds up...

...then the religious baiting/flaming/squabbling/whining started :thumbsup:

I remember the days when a thread like this would have degenerated within 5 posts. And I'm a n00b!! :xp:

As was basically said in another thread currently doing the rounds here: I have respect for every one of you, but if you can't get on with people on a message board then how are you going to cope in the read world?

Peace out, :D

B.

EDIT: Spalling

Originally posted by Pie™

I don't think two guys having sex is great, but as long as they love each other, of course they should be allowed to... It's not like I have to watch them ;)

Originally posted by Mike Windu

There's a big difference in not approving of their choices, and not approving of their choices but still respecting them.

It's like not approving of homosexuality, but respecting other's decisions...B]

My point exactly.

Just because I don't approve of it, doens't mean I disrespect homosexuals.

And at jed...:rofl:

I just thought that same thing.

:)

Originally posted by •-BLaCKouT-•

As was basically said in another thread currently doing the rounds here: I have respect for every one of you, but if you can't get on with people on a message board then how are you going to cope in the read world?

Peace out, :D

B.

Alcohol? *shrug*

Originally posted by •-BLaCKouT-•

Oh now you've done it. You know that mention of the 'A' word elicits exactly the same squabbling :rolleyes:

;) B.

What can I say? I'm an ******* at heart.

Originally posted by Jed

What can I say? I'm an ******* at heart.

and that's why I wants your babies. :)

I still think there are more "disgusting" things in the world than homosexuality.

Surely someone can explain how you can feel homosexuality is more disgusting than scatophilia. Cuz that part is just bugging the crap out of me..... oh god the pun! ;_;

*screams and runs in panic circles* IT HAUNTS US! ;_;

Originally posted by Jed

Horny hypocrite.

Meh, not really. Of course, I think that 2 ladies together is wrong, but its still hott.

Just cuz I think something is wrong, it doesnt always mean I think its good or bad. But yes, even woman homosexuality is wrong.

Originally posted by InsaneSith

I still think there are more "disgusting" things in the world than homosexuality.

Surely someone can explain how you can feel homosexuality is more disgusting than scatophilia.

Oh, its not more disgusting than than. And necrophilia is something I could NEVER understand. That, is the grossest thing in the world.

Originally posted by Mike Windu

Wth is scatophilia...

*cowers at odd looks from forums*

when a person doody's on another person. then they have doody covered intercourse :( I've seen some weird stuff in my life, but most of it i can't mention due to the fact that i'd be banned just for mentioning it... yeah, the worlds f*cked up royally.

Hm......I needn't remind everyone that I defended homosexuals from the "christians" down the street.

Hate the sin, love the sinner. That's the philosophy I live by.

I don't approve of homosexual lifestyles, but it's not my place to condemn or destroy. Man, we could go on that all day, sadly enough, but I really don't want to because I have to wake up early tomorrow. :p

Btw, I will say that the gays I defended came to me and asked me how to get saved, I told them, and now they're on their way to glory.

I'm sorry many people don't see things the way I do, but I love my Jesus. :)

I'd like sabre to confirm this, but from what I heard about this incident, the attacks on the theatres were mainly perpetrated by religious protestors.... so its not *all* about what the general public thinks. Its the religious zealouts/fanatics that f*** it up for everyone, be they hindi, christian, or islamic....

mtfbwya

Originally posted by obi-wan13

Btw, I will say that the gays I defended came to me and asked me how to get saved, I told them, and now they're on their way to glory.

I'm sorry many people don't see things the way I do, but I love my Jesus. :)

must........shut..........up.....must...........not...........get.....banned....

BTW, Jed, best av ever man. You definitely got your mojo back little fella !

:p

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

I'd like sabre to confirm this, but from what I heard about this incident, the attacks on the theatres were mainly perpetrated by religious protestors.... so its not *all* about what the general public thinks. Its the religious zealouts/fanatics that f*** it up for everyone, be they hindi, christian, or islamic....

mtfbwya

No, it's not so. I think the uproar is caused by a political group, whose name I won't take (or they'll bash me up) who basically 'fight' anything that they think wrong. Most of the time they end up looking like assholes.

Here's one incident from them:

We had a great general in the 17th century who fought off the Mughal army. So, there was this German historian who wrote a few sentences of blame and against the general.

The library in which the book (having those sentences) was destroyed and many important manuscripts, thousands of years old were destroyed.

Not my idea of fighting the wrong...

Archived