Home

Happy Father's Day!

obi

Yes, Happy father's day to all of you with babies!

(only a very few, for women do not like people like us, my friends. :( ) :p

I can't believe no one else posted this :p

What did you/what are you going to do for your dad today?

(We also need to remember those who could not be with their fathers today, for they might have passed away. Those people are in my prayers.)

Originally posted by obi-wan13

I found this for my dad and put it on his card :D

happy-fathers-day.jpg

LOL :D

I gave my dad a card with George Bush on the front that says "happy father's day" with President Bush's signature... and on the inside it said "I thought this would look great on your desk." :D He liked it. I gave him a pair of tennis shoes (he needed them, the ones he had were messed up), and a Barnes and Nobel gift certificate...

My gift to my dad is... me living. :D:rolleyes: not really. I actually did stuff for him, like helping him do work. We're remodeling our kitchen/dining room, so I was helping him a lot... not that I don't help him anyways...

Originally posted by MennoniteHobbit

I gave my dad a card with George Bush on the front that says "happy father's day" with President Bush's signature... and on the inside it said "I thought this would look great on your desk." :D He liked it.

That's funny, my dad would have taken that as a joke if I did it ;)

Father's day is not very big here, and my dad doesn't appreciate purely capitalistic holidays, but he does appreciate a little extra attention...

His b-day was a week ago, so I made him dinner... :)

Archived