Home

[LoZ] Oops. Too early to showcase?

Antizac

Here's a little teaser for y'all:

Just a few cosmetic changes done over the span of a few months, off and on.

14458.jpg

I cleaned up alot of the old meshes, and knocked off a good, unnecssary 1000 polys, from the last model. The visual appearance didn't even suffer.

Don't expect this to be finished for quite awhile (Maybe fall, or late summer) - I still have Yuna and JA Leela to finish. Plus, I still have much of my own crap to finish.

Comments?

Well I was gonna do I new Link but I like yours much better. Your old one was good but some things about it bugged me a bit. The only thing I see wrong is his hat is kinda poofy at the top it should hang a bit lower and his tunic doesn't separate that far down, only a little of his white shirt shows and its wider, not the best example I have otehr pics but I'm too busy to hot em right now:

http://staff.whsh.tc.edu.tw/~imachief/zelda/link/linkphoto.jpg

And if you would like I could skin him for ya, itd give you a little less to do and he could be released earlier.

Originally posted by Abstracked

Well I was gonna do I new Link but I like yours much better. Your old one was good but some things about it bugged me a bit. The only thing I see wrong is his hat is kinda poofy at the top it should hang a bit lower and his tunic doesn't separate that far down, only a little of his white shirt shows and its wider, not the best example I have otehr pics but I'm too busy to hot em right now:

http://staff.whsh.tc.edu.tw/~imachief/zelda/link/linkphoto.jpg

And if you would like I could skin him for ya, itd give you a little less to do and he could be released earlier.

So does that mean you're giving up on your realistic Link? Aw man, I was lookin' forward to see that model in-game, but anyway... Nice job, Antizac, that Link looks awesome! Much much better than the other one!

14460.jpg

I updated the face a bit. And scaled the shield to the right size. I'm gonna be re-skinning, the tunic a bit, and over-all, it's gonna look like a brand-new model.

I'm gonna stop work on this for a couple days, so I can finish my other projects.

(Wait until you see the extra skins and bonus, model I have planned for this release.)

Ok, last shot for the week, I swear.

This *should* be self-explanatory...

14461.jpg

[EDIT:]

The Shield is EXTREMELY detailed, this time - So I think with this release the model will have LOD support. Maybe a total of 3, but no more than 4.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived