Home

The battlefront vehicles thread

reltes

Originally posted by TheNoJediDude

Hey, screw the TIE Advanced X1 (Vaders TIE) get a TIE Defender or a TIE Avenger, TIE Defenders... damn those are SWEET! They are like a TIE interceptor with 3 wing things.TIE Avenger is the later model of Vader's TIE. The one Vader had was a prototype.

(my nerdulance is shining...)

I looked for tie avenger in google image search and found out it looks very much like the interceptor. What's the difference?

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by tFighterPilot

I looked for tie avenger in google image search and found out it looks very much like the interceptor. What's the difference?

the wing faces both ways like vaders with two squares cut out

i looked on google myself http://www.cswu.cz/shiptech/fighters/advanced/advance.jpg http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Labyrinth/7226/images/empire/etiea.gif

I said it at the beginning of this thread and I'll say it again: Slaves are in the game (that's the vehicle Jango is flying in epII isnt it?). You can see it on a screenshot of Kamino, sreenshot 33 of 69 at lucasarts.
thats a closeup of a rebel riding a tauntaun

It isn't, are you sure you are talking about the sreenshots on the new lucasarts site?

I don't see a slave in any pic there

thatsarebelridingatauntaun.jpg

Originally posted by joesdomain

The Tie Defender and Tie Avenger are not in the films at all. That is the difference. Pandemic was trying to recreate the great battles of the star wars films. Only the Tie Fighter, Tie Advanced, Tie Interceptor, and Tie Bomber made it to the films!

And the only ones made it to the game are tie fighter and tie bomber, cuz tie interceptor is simply better than the tie fighter.

Originally posted by BobafettMunchie

:fett: When I play as the clones the first thing I'm going to do is steal an S.T.A.P! Those things are awsome!:fett:

Thats the second thing i will do. first i will see how long i can ride a speederbike through endor without crashing!

hey guys its NOT a gian speeder its a flash speeder from star wars ep1 tpm cause the GIAN SPEEDER is the bigger speeder that destroyed a aat in 1 shot i know this from the game star wars battle for naboo and a lego set cause ive seen aq movie with that speder and its defenently a flash speed :D

Archived