Home

USA Successor

yaebginn

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by yaebginn

The old lady at wal mart isnt a ninja, but I regard her as if she is. so I keep the button on my knife sheath undone jsut in case.

you do realize this is highly illegal don't you?

also, how is an old lady a threat?

As a human being I suggest you get yourself some help.

Originally posted by yaebginn

and how would I hurt someone? If anyone tries to harm me, I will kill them, but thats it. I mean, only self defense. I am actually a relatively passive guy.

well let's see, you have a bladed weapon, that could easily be used to hurt someone. Also passive guys don't carry around unfastened knives.

how is it illegal? carrying a round a knife. I am passive, but I will defend myself. a knife is useful for other thigns as well. like cutting rope. and the old lady isnt a threat, but she can be one. there is a tiny chance, that she is a ninja dressed as an old lady. i dont belive that, but in case something presents a threat, I will deal with it. and lynk, onw I'm going to australia, just to mess with you.

ps, u gys wanna see the knife Im getting soon?

I must say that this was the longest trolling expedition I've been on. Glad I got here late.

It took 9 or 10 pages for yeabginn to get to "Ding ding ding. we have a winner. thats the answer." after Mike Windu suggested Japan.

The original thread topic was sham. What he really wanted to discuss was the danger that Japan poses to the United States.

Yeabginn said, "You simply dont knwo [sic] what I know." How about telling what you know and how if you really want to discuss this as a topic.

Extraordinary claims extraordinary evidence.

actually, the main topic was the topic, but mike reminded me of my japan thing. I already told u much of it. when di dI say u dont know what I know, I probly said it, but I'd like a reminder. See u guys dont believe, no ones blieves me. but u guys will. cause they will attack. and u guys are gonna go, 'ooh, yaeb was right' and I'll be gone.

Archived