Home

USA Successor

yaebginn

I dont get cable, so no sci fi channel. it probly wont get to Bush, but maybe his secretary. yes, some kind of shield. to block our counterattack. and why? do you ask. Revenge. WWII, we nuked the crap outa them. now theywant revenge. they've been planning it for a while.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If your theory is correct then Germany wants revenge too. Your country may have to take on two fronts again. No THREE, the terrorists, can't forget them.

I still think that Australia is planning something though, I mean Kangaroos down here are becoming aggressive and I bet ya it's due to the Australian military trying to create them into super soldiers.

quit trying to make ur country a part of this. The aussies are innocent, which makes them cool. dont screw that up. I had an aussie penpal once. nice person. had a twin, too. anyway.

Maybe The Japanese will ally themselves with the germans? eh?

You really don´t know much on the world do you? Why on earth would Japan attack the US? Their economy is a hell of a lot better and stronger same as for the germans. So IF the US will be attacked it will be on the economy front and not with arms.

And maybe a country over there could oppose a threat but I suggest you do your homework a bit better, as its not Japan but most likely North Korea.

He's scared that Japs are gonna attack cause Americans dropped 2 nukes on them...:indif:

For that reason, Vietnam should be attacking. Americans helped South Vietnam, and North Vietnam wants to attack America for helping the South.

The Swedish are going to attack with their Sweedish Fish!

(I'm from South Vietnam, btw):D

it will be some economy, I dont know all of it, I'm lucky to have his much. and no, lynk, your countryt isnt in this, sorry. bye bye.

EDIT- oh, and the other wont attack because Japanese has an honor thing. with the old samurai. we slapped them in the face, we disgraced them, now they kill us.

Dude, what the hell do you smoke, cause that is some powerful sh**

1) The closest thing any military has to giant mechanized units, is a small RC droid with a camera that can go into small crevices.

2) Huge ass shields are not bomb repellent. How can Japan build a shield without the rest of the world noticing.

3) The Honor thing? :rofl:

4) They've taken over economically.:indif: Video game market is theirs.

5) For all your suspicion of Japan, you probably use a helluva lot of their products.

I dunno exactly how much. My ps2 + its games, maybe my cd player. I dont use a whole lot of electronics. But I dont boycott the Japanese. I dont like England, but that doesnt mean I'll boycott Guiness. I dont like France, but that doesnt mean I'll boycott its fries, or its bread, or its dressing.

EDIT- I cant say why it isnt a threat without u getting offended.

I'm sorry, this was just too horrid a mistake to pass up. Guiness is IRISH, not English. English beer cannot come close to Guiness.

~Niner

Originally posted by yaebginn

...I dont like France, but that doesnt mean I'll boycott its fries, or its bread, or its dressing.

Good for you or you wouldn´t be able to french kiss :naughty:

And please enlighten me on all threats?

They are jerks. I mean, first, the revolutionary war thing, then they are like, all weird and stuff. like , they just started wearing baggy clothes. I mean, jeez. They are almost as bad as Canada.

what do you mean all threats? bot every country I hate is a threat.

Okay now I'm gonna be dead serious right now.

yaebginn you need help. Go see a professional psychiatrist or admit yourself to a place where they can help you because honestly you're definitely suffering from some sort of mental instability. I'm not screwing around here I am VERY serious. You need help.

Originally posted by Lynk Former

But i'm serious. We don't like America, our leader does but pretty soon Howard is gonna get his ass kicked out of the top job. We're plotting against you with the Japanese, they provide the robots, we provide the super kangaroo soldiers.

as serious as you were then?

Dude, just because the revolutionary war was in france doesn't mean all french people are jerks. Hell, has it come to your mind that people who did that are dead for years? Alright, i find that there's no logic in the french language (French, incidentally) but that doesn't mean all french are illogical or anything...

By the way, why does this thread keep surviving? I saw you guys were talking about japan's master plan (Ridiculous) and stuff... is that the topic this week?

wow, this thread went from mildly entertaining/weird, to really sad in moments.

Also, the French didn't make french fries, the Belgians did, and it's called French because that is the type of cut.

You also seem to have no knowledge of Bushido at all. I suggest you pick up some books on it.

Originally posted by yaebginn

You THINK I need help. You simply dont knwo what I know. My views differ from yours, so you think I need help so my views match yours. and how do I know ur not screwing around now?

I surely can tell you he isnt ;)

Our views may be different from yours but we don´t see anything we don´t like as an immediate threat. It seems to me you had some problems in the past which causes you to hate everything in sight. Don´t ;)

not hate, just not trust automatically. and I dont think everything is a threat. I think Japan is a threat. and I see people as a threat in case the yare, but I dont assume they are a threat. The old lady at wal mart isnt a ninja, but I regard her as if she is. so I keep the button on my knife sheath undone jsut in case.

EDIT- I am not mentally ill, I am actually very intelligent. abit paranoid, but paranoid is just a snyonym for aware.

Archived