Home

WIP: Ep 1 Droid Vehicles

Zappa_0

. I hate those ad's, scroll down so u can see pics good and to see what I have to say :D

Hello all, I just wanted to show off JOM's vehicles that has been made for our movies. We have two ships here made by Stotto. He has made the droid lander and MMT transports. He has made two versions of these ships really. One for a map and one for vehicles. I am very impressed in what he has been doing. If anyone would like to help to make these models into vehicles please reply to this post or contact me at MSN/Email JediOutcastMovies@msn.com . Just a side note, the ingame models and the vehicle models are different for each other.

Trade Federation Droid Lander

droidlander.jpg

Trade Federation Droid MMT Trooper Carrier

mttfinal.jpg

INGAME MODELS

Trade Federation Droid MMT Trooper Carrier

mmt.jpg

Trade Federation Droid Lander

TFlandingship.jpg

Originally posted by Samuel Dravis

Couldn't you script the vehicle to fly to a specific place, then spawn the npcs where the vehicle is supposed to be? If you get the timing right, you could make it look like they are coming out of the drop ship.

He speaks the truth!

I can't wait for the Droid Lander Ship!! That thing is huge!!

You could fly it in a large space map like the Asteroids TFFA Mod or Siege Destroyer 1 or 2. It'd rock!!

After this, someone should make an Imperial-class II Star Destroyer vehicle or a Dreadnaught Heavy Cruiser vehicle.

Can't wait!!

:fett:

@Sam... I dont know, but maybe something can be done. No one on our team doesnt really know that much about scripting so where gonna try to get the shots and stuff the maunal way :D.

@TK... Yea, its really big! We will probally make it like a shuttle and give it a high damage ratio.

@MadCow... We have made prefabs also. In the MMT you can walk in it and stuff. Its really cool. For the lander, its just a big model that does nothing but set there for looks.

@Keshire... I'll keep him in mind thanks!

@Majin... Im glad you like it Majin. Looks like we are the Episode 1 people right now. Um I do have a Clone Destroyer Prefab from Lindsey that he made for his Geonosis map a few months ago. It looks really good and later on we may have it made into a vehicle.

I would kinda like to see a siege done using the ships. Trade Federation vs The Naboo. The Trade Federation starts in space and you have to fly down to Naboo and then take a MMT to the Naboo base. It would be a pretty cool siege I think. Oh yea, Ive also been talking with the EP1 TC, and im awaiting them to finish their Battle Droid Tank. But from what I hear there having problems getting the person to get it done. Well anyway keep on posting comments and stuff, hope to have more info for you all soon!

Kool!! Good idea too.

If you guys have been following my work on the Coralskipper and the Droid Starfighter, you may know that I will be scrapping the Coralskipper and starting over because it doesn't look like it should.

So, after the Droid Starfighter is complete, I'm gonna make the Episode I Asteroids TFFA Mod!! Naboo Starfighters (Monsoontide's) against Droid Starfighters (mine).

Once the Coralskipper is complete, the NJO Series Asteroids TFFA Mod will be worked on and released!!

:fett:

• 1 month later...

UPDATE

Just alittle update. Stotto has picked up on actually making them and bringing them into the game. Which along in this pack there will be a few extra suprises too! I will try to post picks of the vehicles in game and of the surprises later on.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived