Home

[Must Read] To ALL Members Of The Academy

Threepsnud

After many hours, days, months, and years, I have notice many funny, sick, peverted, down-right disturbing, and peculiar ways of killing foes. I shall not say any of them here, but I thought it would be a very novel topic of discussion. I hope I get a lot of replies to this as it is only a short requirement. So, to the point, I challenge you, all the members of the Academy and alike, to express your views on the Sickest, Funniest, Most Effective, and the Most Cruel ways of killing people. Be it Multiplayer, or Single Player... Please, have fun and remember, be imaginative!

Originally posted by TK-8252

This does not belong at LucasForums...

I would say that topic-wise, it DOES belong at Lucasforums, as it applies to JA. Basically, this is a "What's your favorite way to kill enemies?" post, one that has been allowed on Lucasforums in the past. As for the rather morbid wording of the first post however, that could have been toned down a bit.

As for my favorite ways to kill enemies, I like to Force Jump directly overhead a stormtrooper or other regular enemy and activate level 3 Force Pull. They fly into the air and come crashing back down in a parabolic arc. Flying over 30 feet high is not uncommon. It's really funny to see them flying up and falling back down with arms flailing. I also like grabbing dead bodies with level 3 Force Grip and bashing them into enemies, though that's hard to do.

Lol, that does sound quite fun. I want to also thank you for agreeing with me on how he put me down. I am not a usual forum-user, so this is quite a first, and I don't appreciate people not taking that in to account. And that is quite obvious because of my number of posts.

Thank you again,

Guybrush Threepwood

It's great when they get P*****d off in the process. What about planting loads of bombs in a door, and they just run through... BOOM! I don't know... See if you can rate them when you post them. I rate the bomb thing about 2/10 though. it's quite dull....

If you are on multiplayer, and for some reason REALLY want to have a go at laming, maybe because you are always bothered by them and want to see what it's like, it's always good to go on a massive FFA and just run around force pulling constantly and hitting constantly, you get really good scores and you can jsut say "I lame", over and over.

But...... You have to be on a server that has no voting.

Also, a good way to kill Lamers is to go near the edge and hang them off the edge with force grip. When laming, this gets done to you a lot, but if you are force pulling, it actually stops them from doing it for more than a second, and that wastes their force.

Yeh, I hate it when you do something like gripping people over the edge and letting go (drag 'n' dropping) and they call you a lamer. In one sense, I would say that it is what Grip is for. It is not for just standing there and holding them till they die and/or you get force-pushed away. If it is laming...

- It wouldnt have the option to move people in force grip (even though smacking people into other people is hilarious/sick)

- It's Evil, that's why its from the the dark-side.

- You can always stop it by using the Absorb on the not-dark-side. It counters it out.

I also think that a good way to kill people is the old, they do spinning sabers round their head, and you come and stab them right off.

Anyone agree? or anyone got any more ways of killing people. I want to know some straight-to-the-point ways of killing. It's funny to just kill people without them having a chance!

in mp the best for me is gripping the guy and hitting him to other guys or to the wall; and im mp the best way is doing a catapult with grip and make the guy fall im some hole, a catapult is gripping a guy, jumping back while looking up and..let him fly!

I am still very new to the game...but in single player mode I LOVE to force grip them and move them over a cliff or drop..then throw my saber and watch the bottom half of thier body fall while still gripping thier throat.....Most Impressive

Archived