Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

Originally posted by Death_Jedi

I just got paint shop 7 and dont no how to use it

.:CoupeS:. can you post the matrix backgrounds so i can make my own with them?

i suggest you just un install it then because its obvious where you got it from ;) but if you dont care then maybe you should look for some tutorials on some websites

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I wanted to show off the first image sig I made with Photoshop 7. It's obviously not the best out there, but I am happy with it. I don't care if you lke ST or not, just post your thoughts. The words were edited by The Lost Welshman, but I have learned to add glows and fade words myself, so I can always redo it myself.

site1085.jpg

Tell me what you think and what I could do to make it better. :)

(This is obviously not for LF, considering I am not a mod here... yet :p)

Here is the first one I made all by myself. Special thanks to my dad for the best Captain Miller quote ;)

Also special thanks to the Lost Welshman for guiding me through the process.

Here it is.

site1088.jpg

I am now willing to make sigs for anyone who may want one ;)

Originally posted by MysticSpade

yeah man i'll be happy to all i ask is that you post the pics you would like me to use in it.

Well i don't really have a picture i would like on it, but all im asking is for a cool background and a picture of a Dash Rendar. (not to old plze :p ) Thanks. I just want to see what you come up with. ( i might use it)

Originally posted by MysticSpade

ok unfortunately Cybernetix it'll take me sometime to get around to your sig cuz i just took up a challenge to produce a music video for a competition i'm not the best at it but i'll give em a good run.

oh, ooooh thats ok just take your time. They say time and patience makes perfect! or something like that. I don't really have a deadline for that sig but i just want it soon. Didn't mean to rush you.:)

ok, here's a little tip, be careful when blendig pics together because it can get very confusing. Usualy, what i try to do is don't make them overlap too much, and if they do, i try to make one lighter so we can still see what the other one is.

For example, what i would have done for your pic is put the bigger image to the right and the other one to the left.. but i don't know if it's gonna work until i try it. so try a couple of compositions, you'll get the hang of it pretty quick.

hope this helps.

Originally posted by dvader28

[anal retentive] sorry to piss on your chips katarn, but the quote is actually "Our objective IS TO win the war.", i believe [/anal retentive] :D

:confused:

Yeah... It's there. Look a bit more carefully :p

I've seen the movie over 50 times, I think I know the line.

Melish - "You think that's wise, sir? Given our objective and all?"

Miller - "Our objective is to win the war!" (I know he doesn't ask "our objective?", but it sounded cooler :cool: )

I can make the middle line brighter (I hope) without moving it to the front of the layers. LFJA and FTF are below the faded layer as well...

*** Which image should be where? Move the close up to the left more and move the words accordingly? (or lose them, don't matter)

i would try moving the closeup to the rigth, and the other one to the left, this way there wouldn't be a hand in the middle of the face. but like i said, it might not look roght, you can't be sure unless you try it, so experiment with it until you're happy, ans if YOU are already happy with it, don't change it..

I kept it...

But I don't wanna have to reerase certain parts of that Miller and make it even lighter...

I can't get it, cause the under picture is cut off right where I got it, so I can't move it to the left. I will try some other Miller pictures, like the one in my av.

Archived