Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey sig pic creators, I just got Photoshop and paint Shop Pro, could any of you experienced ones give me a tutorial to give me started, or give me a link to a tutorial? Thnx.

I can't wait to start creating my own sigs! :D

PM me if you're interested.

Thnx again :)

Originally posted by Tesla Trooper

CoupeS you know that SamFisher sig you made how did you get all those line effects and how can i add colored glows to the image like the sam fisher one you made ?

Thanks if you can help :)

The line effect is really a no-brainer, you'll see!!

Simply create a new file that's 1 pixel wide by 2 pixels high, make sure the background is set to 'transparent'. Then use the marquee tool (type 'M') and select one of the two pixels, it doesn't matter which, and fill it up with whatever color you want your lines (I used black). Hit 'Ctrl + A' to select all, then (if i remember correctly) go edit > use as motif or something like that, you should find it. Name it whatever you want. Now you need to create a new layer on the image you want to add lines to. and then select the 'fill tool', at the top there should be a dropdown menu, change the option to 'motif'. Select the motif you just created and fill up the layer you just created.

after that, you can always use the motif to do a 'scanlines'

effect, simply change the option at the top to 'motif' and fill up.

sorry if i'm not very accurate, but I have a French version of the software and i'm not sure what the options are called in English, just PM me if you have some problems.

Now concerning the color glow, i guess you mean how I made the image go all in tones as in your other sig...

well simply create a layer over the image you want to change the color. Then choose the 'color' fusion mode from the list at the top of the layers palette. Use the brush to add color over the elements of your choice and you should see them change before your eyes. then you might want to adjust the opacity of the layer if the color is too bright.

Coupes.. I need your help ;D.. i need a new av and sig. plze... um im looking for any bounty hunter on sig and av.. I don't care who.. maybe make like Jango, Boba, Zuckuss, Uh,, Bosk etc.. greedo.. or make a lot of peeps on sig.. Thx coupes long time no see.

WOOHOOO!!

Hey guys, this is my first sig pic, what do you think of it? Sure, it's a litle boring, but it's my first one!!!

it may be too big, though. could someone tell me if it's small enough?

I also made this sig:

Flaming_joe.gif

But I haven't resized it yet.

apparently there is a problem with your image hosting cause it's not showing (the second one).

As for the first one, well you cannot post .psd files on the internet, it's a file format only read by photoshop. you have to either save it to a jpeg or a gif.

Hey guys I started teaching myself Photoshop today and I came up with some pretty cool stuff. Here's two that I came up with today.

banner2.jpg

onegai.jpg

mimiru.jpg

So what do you think? These are my first attempts... I don't really like the Saitoh one though...

Very nice sigs Shotokan!

Originally posted by Arreat

OK, Now that I've built up enough points for a sig im gonna need a sig that shows this

http://blizzard.com/images/diablo2/top-center.gif

But kinda with animated flaming text just like the one show during the intro while your just getting on to play diablo. ( im gonna need someone whos played diablo to do it) if not then just imagine the flames being animated. Got it so far?? ok good. Now Once it shows the Diablo II part with the animated flames I want it to then show up Patriarch Arreat so that it shows Patriarch above Arreat ie

Patriarch

Arreat

The font will be this and remember to centre it.

http://www.battle.net/images/battle/diablo2exp/images/arreat-summit.gif

Whomever can do this I'll pay 500 big ones. The flames must be identical to the one show. If no one can animate the flaming text then the flames can be different yet the same idea -- animated flaming text.

Now I've waited quite awhile for this and this may be my only time to post with a sig. I really want this ASAP.

For a bonus if anyone can get this done as in everything all my demands including the pic of the demon shown here

http://shockingprice.com/ebay/games/Diablo2.jpg

I'll pay 1000 credits -- yep thats right twice!!! twice the payment!

Feel free to ask me any questions. PMs are preferred.

Can anyone make me this sig please? I've been waiting for quite some time now.

I know 3 people on this page, woah. I've been gone for a while.

Anyway, I'm not out to find a sig to make, I'm temporerily retired.

Now, I need a quality sig, so .:CoupeS:. can you please make me a Discworld Sig Image, Much like the one I have now, but With 'The Lost Welshman' written, prefferably in 'Bank Gothic' but you can choose another if you want.

Thanks,

this is open to anyone willing to make a sig for good ol' Lost

Originally posted by Arreat

Very nice sigs Shotokan!

Can anyone make me this sig please? I've been waiting for quite some time now.

darn, I'd really like to make that sig for you, and I could, but I don't know how to do animated flames, only normal flames. :( sry man

Originally posted by Bickus_Dickus

I can't resize it I don't have a program for it. I need someone else to do it for me. If it's not a problem.

@ Bickus, I have Photoshop, I'll resize it for you

;)

Hey everybody good work on the sig's and such, I was wondering if you sig makers could make this picture into a sig for me, (one to match my avatar) Do you think its possible to remove the roses? :p If you can't np, and one more thing can you put Lion275 in the pic somewhere? You can pick the font , I have no clue what would be suitable

bebop04.jpg

Originally posted by joetheeskimo5

darn, I'd really like to make that sig for you, and I could, but I don't know how to do animated flames, only normal flames. :( sry man

@ Bickus, I have Photoshop, I'll resize it for you

;)

OK, can you just not make it animated then? I getting desperate here.:o Just make it identical to the one given. Please? and ty

Archived