Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello remember SE_Vader_536? Well im his cousin! im postin all the way out from Iran! this is spam i no but trust me i wont do this after now cause i need a little spam in my inbox (email):D ... anywayz hello and get me my handmade fruit basket and custom elf! (curtesy of Boba Rhett!)

Originally posted by 536's Cousin!

hello remember SE_Vader_536? Well im his cousin! im postin all the way out from Iran! this is spam i no but trust me i wont do this after now cause i need a little spam in my inbox (email):D ... anywayz hello and get me my handmade fruit basket and custom elf! (curtesy of Boba Rhett!)

Hello 5! Maybe you should post a thread saying that you're new.

Oh and just so this isnt off-topic, read my sig incase anyone forgets what file-size and stuff sig pics need to be.

Yeah Ill tell him 2 do that sometime. he really just needed some spam in his inbox so i signed him up here to get in a never ending thread with continuos (sp?) spam...

lol ill try and get him 2 actually make use of this but dont expect that 2 work cause his english isnt 2 good...

Wow, I haven't been here for a while. They changed everything. They got rid of the whole credit thing.... :( also my glowing name :( Anyways....can anyone make me a cool Goku (as a Super Saiyan) sig. He's a character from Dragonball Z. I'll post up links or pics to use. (If I find any...) Thankz to whoever is willing to do it.

:saberb::yobi::r2d22::c3po::aobi:

Originally posted by Arreat

When you reach 1250 psots you get glow I think, and custom at 1000 still.

*shrugs*

What do I know.

Things were much easier in my day....

...Well I didn't know anything then either. At least I get to keep my sig image..... I want my glow back *cries*

Anyway, enough of the OT

Sorry, I don't visit this thread very often now. DR, like Matt said you don't make an animation by saying "macaroni". Besides i'm no big fan of animated sigs (56k ;) ) and I started shool today and my hockey season starts tonight also so I won't have much time to make sigs and stuff. What i could do i animate the glow of the saber and the lighting on the face but that's about all I'm willing to do for you at the moment.

Archived