Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by KBell

When you post your sig pic in your sig, the images' width is long enough to create a scroll bar on the side, making people using mouse wheels have to scroll longer when viewing a page. It really gets annoying sometimes.

Count't agree more; I wish they'd just enforce them to keep the Sig Images to a certain width.

Originally posted by Darth NeoVenom

Thankz :D

EDIT: Weird.....I put in the code but my sn is still black, what exactly am I doing wrong? Anyone is willing in making me the Neo sig I requested earlier? I provided the picz and can instructions on how to do it. Thankz again to whoever does it.

You have to have 1250 posts or over for the glow to work.

How d'y'all like my new signiture and avatar? Made it myself. :D

Now I know it doesn't have 16 different special effects with 3-D enhanced animation :p, but I thought the two images I put together (yes that sketched hobbit I cut out in photoship myself) make a nice "happy" signiture addition to the forums instead of the many "[insert color here] and black" or "Matrix" signitures. ;)

P.S. I don't have anything against the black and [insert color here] sigs, I just like more original things. :cool:

Originally posted by legameboy

How d'y'all like my new signiture and avatar? Made it myself. :D

Now I know it doesn't have 16 different special effects with 3-D enhanced animation :p, but I thought the two images I put together (yes that sketched hobbit I cut out in photoship myself) make a nice "happy" signiture addition to the forums instead of the many "[insert color here] and black" or "Matrix" signitures. ;)

Aww, bless! *pokes the little hobbit*

Princessliar: proud owner of a black and [insert color here] sig. :p *grins*

Archived