Home

New here

swoop999

Originally posted by sabretooth

Topshot-My former master, cool, has multiple n00b identities

I gave up the multiple n00b identities thing after Kurgan showed me the error of my ways. However, I'm still a crazy psychotic lunatic bent on the destruction of everything that is possibly much more evil than Bill Gates.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Astrotoy7

lep, kain posted a pic of him and selene a long time ago, where've you been... :p

:p

mtfbwya

Thank You Astro! :thumbsup:

If Kain had his computer camera running, I'd show a new pic.

Hello there! I' am SeleneRayne engaged to Kain as you may already know. Welcome to the China Club! (aka the swamp) a ching-a-chang-chow, a-ching-a-chang-ching! - Rick James (Dave Chapelle is awesome)

I'm also new here , I registered a little while ago but mostly just checking out the community .

Capncolostomy told me about this forum and I've been browsing for a few months now , it seems there are some interesting folks around here .

Anyways I thought I'd post here instead of starting a whole new thread . (Hope I'm not wrong in doing so.)

So "Hi" to all , hope to irritate......I mean talk to you soon.:D

Originally posted by Maddmann

(Hope I'm not wrong in doing so.)

Well, actually, yeah. You are wrong, so I'm gonna have to take give you a $30 fine and i'll take that sandwich. And go get me a soda peasant!

Oh yeah and, welcome to the swamp

I'm also new here , I registered a little while ago but mostly just checking out the community .

Capncolostomy told me about this forum and I've been browsing for a few months now , it seems there are some interesting folks around here .

Anyways I thought I'd post here instead of starting a whole new thread . (Hope I'm not wrong in doing so.)

psst... Make a new thread 'bout it

Uh, What? :D

ET, do you eat food? I swear I do

About time you posted mang! Yeah everyone, this is my buddy Madd. We do the squad gaming thing. He's a pretty good guy (for what I don't know :D) , and I hope he likes it here, and that everyone likes having him here as well.

[EDIT] Oh, and btw. ET? I'm gonna have to ask you to return my friends sammich. Now. Or we take it back. And that will not be pleasant.

Archived