Home

JTL and Jedi Rewamp above all else!!!

Jan Gaarni

I almost quit the game today. I was gonna auction all my stuff, have a big hotpants slave parade around theed and...die. (I am going to sell most of my stuff soon, though)

But, I look around and I'm talking to Laeren and naomi, and equilibruim, and zenoth, and many more. And I realize the purpose of this game is the community, not really the game. The game brought me in, the community will keep me here.

You might think that some people are bastards in this game, but go to say, Starcraft(A much much much better game) and you find them everywhere, breathing down your necks. The nice part of SWG is you can avoid bastards.

I DO think, SWG needs some fixes, including content and over interface. But, untill then I'll be taking a break or working on some CTF stuff.

Also, I want to let you all know that this game willl never be balanced. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Originally posted by Goose_Of_Mercy

I almost quit the game today. I was gonna auction all my stuff, have a big hotpants slave parade around theed and...die. (I am going to sell most of my stuff soon, though)

But, I look around and I'm talking to Laeren and naomi, and equilibruim, and zenoth, and many more. And I realize the purpose of this game is the community, not really the game. The game brought me in, the community will keep me here.

You might think that some people are bastards in this game, but go to say, Starcraft(A much much much better game) and you find them everywhere, breathing down your necks. The nice part of SWG is you can avoid bastards.

I DO think, SWG needs some fixes, including content and over interface. But, untill then I'll be taking a break or working on some CTF stuff.

Also, I want to let you all know that this game willl never be balanced. Sorry to burst your bubble.

he always seems to hit the nail right on teh head..

*clap*

Lol yeah he does...that's what's so good about this game the communities and people your with. Lol now what I think is funny is that...people in the game complain things are too hard, so the dev's change it. (instead of giving the tough love thing.) So now people are going UBER and they say everythings to easy. So Everyone who's not UBER want's to be and the people who are UBER want to have a challenge and go for those professions that make everything so Fr-cking hard. Lol me personally LOVE this game, and can't wait for August 7th...or around that time...for one reason only.

I'm coming back. (For real this time. Getting a game card after this road trip I have to go on.)

Nicely said Ryxx. :)

I completely agree with ya.. like all those times where I just get tired of grinding and just hang out in Cori.. I dont know why im on since im not doing anything.. but nonetheless I stay on for like an hour or so just hanging out in Cori :) Good times...

galaxies startin to loose its flavor for me, but everytime it does, somehow the devs do somethin to drag me back in (un)lucky timing i guess...

ill stick, but im checkin out other games now...

I played for a half an hour stretch and stopped to let one of the "Kevin, why'd you delay to CB for this?" people play and still wanted to get back on, they could release it as it is now and i would play it nonstop for hours.

Everyone who got into the cockpit said the same thing: ohmigod, is this for real? Once you were flying, there was nothing that could be bad (even the people upset about the GCW, when they played the game, i didnt hear a word about CB or GCW it was all about JTL.)

*shrug*

Many JtL Question Answered

Impressions on JtL

I know, I know. "How can they release this uber expansion, something that will revolutionize the MMO market forever, when they haven't even fixed the ground game?" Because they have faith that when you see JtL, you’ll forget about all the things wrong with this game.

All I’m saying is hold in there a little longer ;). *ponder – When did I become a fanboi?*

Archived