Home

So, whatcha'll look like? (56k'ers beware)

Acrylic

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Prime

When I am not in vehicle mode, I sometimes look like this:

mikecolleen.jpg

or this:

colleenmike2.jpg

I am, of course, the one on the left. :)

nice pics primeski ! you look a bit different than what I pictured you....I thought you looked more like kevin smith, in fact, anyone who doesnt post their pic gets the 'default mental image in my head' as lookin like either Kevin Smith or Mike Moore..... damn geeks !

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Rogue Nine

DUUUDE. You HAVE to get her into SSX3 if she likes snowboarding. That is the greatest powder-thrashing game ever created.

SSX3?

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

nice pics primeski !

Thanks dude. We haven't gotten our wedding photos back yet, so everything we have now was taken by family and friends. As a result, we are never looking at the right camera. :)

you look a bit different than what I pictured you....I thought you looked more like kevin smith

So...is that good or bad? :D

in fact, anyone who doesnt post their pic gets the 'default mental image in my head' as lookin like either Kevin Smith or Mike Moore..... damn geeks !

Oh great, now you got me doing it! :)

Originally posted by Rogue Nine

Yes, SSX3. The sweetest snowboarding game ever created. It's out on Xbox right now. If your significant other is into snowboarding, get this game and she should be hooked on it.

I got SSX Tricky for my Gamecube from Best Buy for $5 once...

and I really didnt like it. I dunno, I like snowboarding and whatnot, but I dunno, I didnt like the game...:(

Originally posted by Acrylic

I got SSX Tricky for my Gamecube from Best Buy for $5 once...

and I really didnt like it. I dunno, I like snowboarding and whatnot, but I dunno, I didnt like the game...:(

Tricky blows, its just, weird in a way.

TiE

Y'know Rogue, you've jumped on me for the dumbest **** for a long time. Why don't you use your Super Mod influence and make em get back on topic instead of bitching at me?

Just a suggestion...

Expand your Imagi-Nation

Archived