Home

Holowan Laboratories - News @ RPGDot

CDRSeadog

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back again with another Holowan Laboratoriess newsbit today - I was unable to gert my internet connection to work all day Thursday - so there was no report. Todays writeup featured:

(1) RedHawke

(2) tk102

(3) Achilles & Sith_Master2000

(4) Montross

(5) Wampire

(6) Silvergt

Yet another Holowan Laboratories reporting day (I didn't do a report on Tuesday - as there were not enough new mods and such available to make a report worthwhile)...

First off - I did a spot on new KotOR modder "abcdow" - with repost of the mod announcement here at the Holowan - to include the acknowledgements given to various Holowan modders.

Then I did newsbits on the following Holowan modders:

(1) Achilles (with his Thanks to Numark79 & Prime)

(2) tk102

(3) sith_master2000

(4) Silvergt

(5) And a special newsbit for bneezy

BTW - some of you might get a kick on my RPGDot newsbit entitled "The Ten Top Unannounced Star Wars Games".

Links for today's reporting:

RPGDot: http://www.rpgdot.com/index.php

Our KotOR site: http://kotor.rpgdot.com/index.php

And I did some reporting over at our AdventureDot site:

http://adventure.rpgdot.com/index.php

Never a Problem, Achilles:-)

And now for today's RPGDot report on the Holowan...first of all - I'll frankly admit I couldn't resist reporting rather in-depth (with some editorial corrections) on Svosh's "Carth Underwear Skin" *chuckles* and it's dedication therein.

Then I did some newsbits on the following modders (In no certain order):

(1) Fred Tetra

(2) RedHawke

(3) T7nowhere

(4) Bneezy

I also made mention of several Holowan threads - most notably, the "Mod Request" thread, and the various "WIP" threads.

Ahh yes...another good Holowan Laboratories report filed over at RPGDot and our KotOR website.

First of all - I took the opportunity to tease Fred Tetra on his modeling abilities - then I did my "on spot" report for his "Fred Tetra's Wristwatch", and his KotOR Tool website.

Next, the following modders were featured (with their respective mods, of course):

(1) Achilles (I didn't post a link to your website due to your running out of bandwidth, OK?)

(2) Shem

(3) Jedi_5002 (for his familiar mod *chuckles*)

(4) Drog

(5) PrtyLizardJedi

(6) Messkell (BTW - my readers will want to know - what ever became of the "Bastilla's New Lingerie Uncensored" version???)

I did another Holowan Laboratories report today (wasn't really anything to report on last Thursday)...

First off - I did finally get the link opened to the "Mod of The Week" - so I ended my report with that newsbit and a word of congratulations to RedHawke.

Then I featured the following mods/modders:

(1) Drog

(2) RedHawke (featured story)

(3) Bneezy

(4) Shem

(5) T7nowheere

(6) Achilles

Lastly - I did a small newsbit re Fred Tetra's upgraded KotOR Tool.

And now - on with today's Holowan Report over at RPGDot & our KotOR affiliate website:-)

Today's featured modders/mods are as follows:

(1) PrtyLizardJedi (with his two latest "Dark Side" mods)

(2) TK102

(3) Shem

(4) Darkender & the lovely Darth 333 both for the Holowan Recruitment Manager

(5) T7nowhere

(6) Drog

Originally posted by CDRSeadog

Another good day for reporting on the Holowan Laboratories today...the following modders being featured in today's report:

(1) Achilles & his website (check out my PM to you though) & the last 9 of his mods.

(2) RedHawke & his website.

(3) Darth333.

(4) tk102.

(5) Xavier2.

(6) Nodakrattler (with collaborators AlBundy & Montross).

Oh, my!! Thanks!!! I never saw that coming. I feel ashame i only noticed this mention today. Thanks again:D

Xavier2

Indeed, lady Darth333...I was aware there was a bit of controversy regarding the whole affair...I chose the safe route by (1) giving a short blurb on the mod, and (2) by giving a much larger overview of the mod's origin in conjunction with that particular report - with credit put where it was due. I can well understand your concerns re this subject - I oft get a chuckle over all the new & original "feats and force powers" mods now being put up...perhaps credit to the original mod author is not necesssarily given - but I can understand the nature of youth and it's impetious drive in being creative for creative's sake:-)

That being said - NP, Xavier2. I post this thread only to let you all know when, where, and what I am saying to my readers about the Holowan, and it's gifted group of modders - it is kind of my way of showing appreciation to people I well understand, as well as my own way of saying a hearty "thank-You" for your tireless efforts in providing greater enhancement to others in their KotOR gaming experience.

And as far as you, my friend tk102 - you are always welcomed:-)

Another good day for Holowan Laboratories news at RPGDot and our KotOR sistersite.

Today I did add a few new aspects to my report (1) I made mention of the two newest WIP threads by CaptainSkye and Xavier2 as a part of my report, and (2) I reiterated what (in my own, humble opinion) is the "King of Compilation Mods" - T7nowhere's Holowan Plug-In mod.

Additionally - the following modders were featured in today's report:

(1) PrtyLizardJedi

(2) Chainz

(3) RedHawke

(4) Tk102

(5) Shem

(6) Grif Vindh

NOTE #1: BTW Messkell - as of today, I've received some 19 seperate e-mails from readers wondering whatever became of the "Bastila's New Lingerie (Uncensored Version) Mod"??? *chuckles*

NOTE #2: Ummm - I seem to have noticed that RedHawke has been the ONLY "Mod Of The Week" Winner thus far - is that award still ongoing??

Yet another Holowan Laboratories report today - I did a special plug on the Mod of The Week website again - with special congrats to Sepithro...

Additionally, the following modders were featured today:

(1) Tk102

(2) RedHawke (and website)

(3) Shem

(4) Locutus (and website)

(5) ChAiNz

(6) Illuzion69

My apologies for the belated reply - things around here have been rather busy of late...

nevertheless, you are very welcomed, ChAiNz - it is always a pleassure to recognize those who strive to enable fellow gamers to get increased pleasure from gaming:-)

Today was another Holowan Laboratories reporting day - first of all, my congratulations to Grif Vindh for winning the "Mod of the Week" (I did a brief newsbit on that today)...

Then, the following modders/mods were featured in today's report:

(1) RedHawke

(2) Shem

(3) ChAiNz

(4) Cchargtin

(5) Messkell

(6) Ranger Six & Prime

(7) Darth_ToMeR

Archived