Home

When was Boba Fett in ep 4? *lots of spoilers*

DarthDurp

yeah, he looks way better. good job with the pics. b4, he lookd alot different then he did in RotJ. Now he looks alot more similar. I wasnt gonna get the dvd, cause I was gonna wait till ep3 comes on video and get all 6, but now I'm not so sure.

• 2 weeks later...

Lucas likes to mix characters here and there every chance he gets. I mean, why Chewbacca in EP3? It all leads to a feeling that there are a limited number of people in the galaxy. I mean, there are countless people on Earth, let alone a hundred Earth-Clones.

Lucas is a bit, maybe 50%, weird.

You may think he looks hideous because he doesn't look like the Jabba we all know, but what's to say he hasn't changed sex during that time? Hutts are transexual you know, and he looked really alike that female Hutt behind Jabba on the arena balcony in Ep. 1. :)

Oh well, never heard of any offspring of Jabba anyway so might aswell keep him male looking. :D

Oh, and bring back the cool Han shoots only scene. Greedo sucks, but noone sucks that much to miss from pointblank range. :D :D :D

PS! Boba Fett did it:

Clicky ;):p

Or was it Obi-Wan?

Maybe Chewie shot Greedo.

Originally posted by Achilles

Oh thank god! I hope that he does something with Greedo's blaster shot too. Talk about lame.

Thanks for the pics :D

Agreed! :D

The whole Greedo shoots first thing is lame, I thought more of Han Solo because he shot first... the DVD version will probably still have Greedo shoot first... Oh well.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted: Jan Gaarni

Hutts are transexual you know.

While not incorrect, the better term is hermaphroditic. Transexuals can't get themselves pregnant (I think) while hermaphoritic lifeforms can. It's a term that implies procreation, rather than weird freaky $#!^.

Hutts have rather similar biology to that of earthworms. (Well I don't know how many hearts they have, but you get the idea.)

While we would consider them transgendered, they consider themselves male until they are pregnant. After they give birth, Hutts go back to being "male."

I wonder, when they are pregnant, if Hutts become bad drivers and are incapable of basic math? Oh well different topic I guess.

ANYWHO

DVD_SE.jpg

VERY nice!! Jabba looks more like he does in ROTJ.

jabbathehutt.gif

I can't wait for the DVD.

Archived