Home

Halo 2: Mission: success?

Doomie

Yeah, as msot of you might know, i took it upon myself to get Halo 2 on PC (And didn't do a thing, but that's a detail) but recently, i took a look in a pcgames magazine, and guess what i saw? Halo 2! Now, in this magazine, they ONLY write about pc gemas, so unless they got the wrong info, we may see Halo 2 on PC in 2005 somewhere...

Originally posted by Agen_Terminator

I think it's ridiculous, that a game originally started on the PC should suddenly have it's sequel a console game with a shabby pc port by a 3rd party.

Halo came out as an XBOX game first and then was ported to PC, FYI.

Originally posted by sabretooth

Halo came out as an XBOX game first and then was ported to PC, FYI.

But when Bungie ORIGINALLY developed Halo it was slated for PC release, that was before Xbox was even invented. Then Microsoft bought Bungie and the rest is history :dozey:

Originally posted by ET Warrior

But when Bungie ORIGINALLY developed Halo it was slated for PC release, that was before Xbox was even invented. Then Microsoft bought Bungie and the rest is history :dozey:

But originally shown at a Macworld conference to even muddy the waters even further!!

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Why don't you all stop putting money into pc upgrades and graphics cards and just get an XBOX?

Get the XBOX and enjoy the fun! Stop fretting over what is "PC" and what is not!

Bingo.

I mean, I love the PC and all, but the XBox is so much more easier to deal with.

Besides, Halo was terrible for the PC. It was ridden with bugs and was just another console port. I don't see Halo 2 changing anything from that.

Well, most people think Halo on PC is full of bugs and that it doesn't run well, but i haven't noticed a single thing of all that. Maybe i played a different version, the special 'Bugfree perfect Doomgiver special edition of Halo' but i think it's something else... I really don't get what you guys are complaining about...

Why don't you all stop putting money into pc upgrades and graphics cards and just get an XBOX?

Get the XBOX and enjoy the fun! Stop fretting over what is "PC" and what is not!

Halo 2 will be best played iwth friends in one room and not friends each on their own computer anyway.

I think Halo 2 will be best when played on XBox Live. That will be like the greatest Xbox Live game EVER! :D

You got it backwards, Xbox live will be best when played using Halo 2 ;)

Halo 2 will be more fun System linked with a huge group of friends ;)

Archived