Home

Modders Hall of Fame

TheProphet

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by maverick187

I'm looking at the list right now and if you add Colja and all of his great re-skins, then I think that about sums it up, after all this is a "Hall of Fame" list not a "List of Modders", to me you can't just add everyone there...lol

Agreed!

Perhaps The list should be reduced to a TOP 10 Of KotOR modders and each person could be chosen On Contributions made to the community such as Tools made to aid modders, Technical information on how to make mods, helpfullness in forum, number of mods made and complexity of those mods.

I considered making this stuck but to be honest we have enough stuck threads at the moment. if we keep sticking threads thats all the entire first page will be.

If I'm being honest I really dont see a need to have this thread as a "stuck" thread, stuck threads are supposed to be helpful or very informative, and I don't see this as very much of either. Although it may lead to the best examples of good mods or the best people to ask for help, I think that this deserves a link to from a sticky thread, but not to be stuck on its own.

thats my 2 cents :D

Personally I think the great modders are remembered through there mods and tools and not because of a list, I do agree that it is a nice list to have I just don't think it is right for a sticky, thats all.

Originally posted by maverick187

Personally I think the great modders are remembered through there mods and tools and not because of a list, I do agree that it is a nice list to have I just don't think it is right for a sticky, thats all.

Agreed

Originally posted by MattColejk

for me, its EVERYONE who even attempts and / or succeds in Modding, i know this is a sad comment but EVERYONE has there own talents and only a few :p are willing to spend THEIR PERSONAL time in creating a better XP for other KotOR players, you guys, and thats ALL of you, from me, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :D:D:D

MattCole

My thoughts as well. It's all you guys who've kept giving this game longevity for me & the others who are too inept to mod. So Thanx. :shadow

I'd like to nominate someone if it's allowed, or if s/he hasn't been mentioned yet...

Nequam<sp?> for his excellent robes, weapons mods, & player reskins.

You guys are making me feel like a jerk for bringing up this post! When i did make this post i didnt think anyone would go all nuts on me and do a movie star type line, "modders are remembered by the mods everyone lives happily ever after" come on. I know that when i came to these forums a LONG time ago I had no idea who KittyKitty was and i still dont know who the heck Colja is or what he did. And n00bs who come in probably wont either, is it too much that i wanted to honor some of the people who made me want to mod???!!?!? Can I not have that in pease!?!?!? I already said it didnt have to be a sticky and i GET the fact that yolu all agree so get off my BACK already!!!!!!!

:cry8: :cry8: :cry8: :cry8: :cry8: :cry8: :cry8: :cry8: :cry8: :cry8:

Originally posted by Gsccc

You guys are making me feel like a jerk for bringing up this post! When i did make this post i didnt think anyone would go all nuts on me and do a movie star type line, "modders are remembered by the mods everyone lives happily ever after" come on. I know that when i came to these forums a LONG time ago I had no idea who KittyKitty was and i still dont know who the heck Colja is or what he did. And n00bs who come in probably wont either, is it too much that i wanted to honor some of the people who made me want to mod???!!?!? Can I not have that in pease!?!?!? I already said it didnt have to be a sticky and i GET the fact that yolu all agree so get off my BACK already!!!!!!!

Is it really late where you are? Maybe some sleep would help :D

No one's attacking you. Some people made some comments regarding whether or not this thread needed to be a sticky but to the best of my knowledge, no one here has launched a personal attack against you. So take some deep breaths and relax. Nice work on the thread, man.

Well Gsccc looks like i didnt have to deliver the final blow, you did it yourself. Now they're going to ban your sorry ass. Well, it was not nice knowing you. This is soo perfect what a perfect end to my day.

Dont you just hate it when the bad guy wins. I dont.

Originally posted by Tento_spear

Well Gsccc looks like i didnt have to deliver the final blow, you did it yourself. Now they're going to ban your sorry ass. Well, it was not nice knowing you. This is soo perfect what a perfect end to my day.

This is so fun

This is so fun

Are you so much of a loser you cant tell when you've won?

You've won Tento, go get a drink or something.

BTW it is 12:51 am over here after like 9 scotches if that IS the plurall i cant even spell. BUt yea 12:51 after slaving my ass off to get this dipshnike mod out. *gargle gargle gargle*

*collapses*

This is so fun

Wow your such a .. loser , you dont come here to mod , you dont come to ask about mods , you came to just complain becuase someone is making a mod. I bet for fun offline you look at all the poeple out in the world that are doing stuff anf pretend they like you. You really should just leave and get on with your life away from your computer because frankly you dont seem to have one online at all.

Actually, YOU are more likely to get banned than him. Leave him alone. What kind of problem do you have against him?

Personally, I don't think you deserve access to a computer. Go get up and read a book, and leave us all alone.

Dag you guys, I am sorry I ever said anything. This is JUST A LIST! There is no reason to get bent out of shape over such a thing. I am sorry Gsccc this much trouble has come from a tribute. The ONLY reason I even said anything is because I spent many months and long hours making mods for THE COMMUNITY, I released everything I ever made to try and just maybe enhance someone elses game. I feel like an A-hole for even saying anything, but yes I did want a little recognition before I faded into the sunset and its just not worth it. Those of you who have been supportive, thanks, and those little dark jedi runnin around the forums spamin'....you will be my slaves in the afterlife.........

BTW Gsccc Try one of my mods.....heck you might even like it.

Archived