Home

How Many Swampies Can Cook?

Darth Groovy

Pumpkin Spice Bars

4 eggs

2 cups sugar

1 15oz can of pumpkin (that pumpkin pie filling)

2 cups all-purpose flour

2 tsp baking powder

2 tsp ground cinnamon

1 tsp baking soda

1/2 tsp salt

1/2 tsp ground ginger

1/4 tsp ground cloves

Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease jelly roll pan, 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch. Mix eggs, sugar, oil and pumpkin in a large bowl with a spoon. Stir in flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, salk, ginger and cloves.

Bake 25- 30 mins or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.

I like to have Creme Cheese with it :)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I need more details, but i'll give it a try. Gumbo? maybe Jambalaya?
Well, I lightly fry the seafood with garlic, onions, ginger and then chuck some veg in as above... meanwhile the rice is boiling in a stock, preferably fresh... Gives it a nice meaty flavour. Bung the rice into a big bowl, bung the seafood in, bung some freshly chopped parsley in to lighten the oaty aftertaste of the rice (not too much), and you've got a winner. What do you think title-wise?

Originally posted by LadyJedi12

Well spider al, it sounds sort of like a variation of jambalaya. I've never seen it cooked that way, but everyone has their own way of doing it. Sounds very unspicy though, so maybe call it Northern Jambalaya. Let me know what you think.

and Groovy, sausage is optional.

Last time I had it, it had sausage, peppers, tomatoes, prawns, and LOTS of spice. MAN that was good stuff.

Originally posted by acdcfanbill

damn u guys are making me hungry. plus i can cook simple things like pastas, steaks, meat oriented dishes. Plus i make a mean mac n cheese from scratch, blows kraft right out of the water.

I dunno man, Kraft Mac n cheese is pretty damn good.

Damn, now I am hungry again. Anybody in this thread a soup fanatic like I am?

soup_nazi.gif

Even though stew may sometimes have a similar consistency, it is not considered a soup.

Chili on the other hand, is considered a soup.

Soups I like:

Cream of chicken (rice)

Cream of brocolli

Cream of Potato

Cream of mushroom

Split Pea

Chicken Noodle

Vegatable

Tomato

Chedder Cheese

Clam Chowder

(I also love all the Camb

Usually, when I go to a restarant, I will order a bowl of soup, even if it is not included with the meal.

I can... microwave Ramen noodles, Mac and Cheese, Chicken Noodle soup, er... that's not cooking <.<

I can cook Grilled Cheese, Blueberry Muffins, Waffles/Pancakes, scrambled eggs, beef or cicken lo mein, and some other stuff.

At the moment, I'm a master at the art of the microwave since ovens aren't allowed in dorms.

Okay Spider Al, I think i have it. Shrimp E'toufee. I think i spelled it wrong, but it's the closest match to your recipe i think. Basically shrimp etoufee is shrimp and veggies all sauteed together and servered over rice. It normally has some sort of a roux and liquid to give sort of a stew consistency.

Archived