Home

How Many Swampies Can Cook?

Darth Groovy

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can cook awsome steaks, chicken, pork chops, burgers etc. on the grill, but my specialty is sandwiches of any kind.

Best sandwich in the world:

Broil some sourdough buns on the outside until they're crunchy, then pull them and flip them.

On the untoasted side, put butter and garlic powder down followed by cheddar cheese on one side and mozzerella on the other. Put it back in the broiler and melt the cheese.

While the cheese is melting, seperately heat some black forest ham, and your favorite salami (I use deer salami, but unless you hunt, it's hard to get ahold of.)

Once the cheese is melted, put some diced black olives and mustard on the mozzerella side and the meats on the cheddar. Back in the broiler until hot.

Pull it and top with lettuce tomatos and onions. Man o Man, you will never have a better sandwich. I guarantee it.

Now, if sandwiches arent your thing, there's always my awsome fajitas:

Grill some thick (inch and a half to two inches thick) sirloin steaks to around medium done-ness slice into strips.

mix a can of black beans with a can of refried beans in a skillet and get them really hot.

Put meat and beans on a hot tortillia and top with lots of cheddar cheese, lettuce tomato onions, guacamole or whatever else you want on it. If done right, it should be big enough that you can't fit your mouth around it without looking disgusting. :D

Enjoy.

I can make one thing: A fire that'll end up consuming northwestern Ohio if I try to cook anything that takes longer than 3 minutes.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I'm quite possibly the only human who could burn soup in a microwave to the point of burned-downed-house.

Expand your Imagi-Nation

Originally posted by The_One

How about learning the English language?

Pffff language is overrated. If i could id explain it in numbers. But then id need to explian the numbers.

plus my spelling is crap, my grammer is crap, my use of english as a writen language is crap.

Therefore i make an apolagy to world and people who have to read my posts

:p

Wow! This thread really took off! I expected this to die in less than 12 hours, and here it is, top of the list!

Originally posted by Pad

I can manage myself most of the time. I´m not a master cook but I can make myself a decent meal when its needed. Varying from a special egg going to potatoes with tomatoes and corn and ending by making my own pizza :D

You know, the worst job I ever had, was working at Little Ceaser's Pizza inside A K'Mart.

I had applied at K'Mart, and got called in. After the interview, I was told I was being hired at Lil' Ceaser's which I was not happy about, but they told me, that I could "Transfer" to the store at a later time, so I took it. Worst ****ing job I ever had. HOWEVER! I DID learn how to make Pizza, and breadsticks! ;)

I can cook some things, like spaghetti, and I can cook pizza, macaroni and cheese, Hamburger/Chicken Helper boxes (stuff in them, duh), scrambled eggs, waffles, garlic bread, rice (so easy, if you can't you're a fool), fried rice, make tacos, pecan pie, make sandwiches (who can't? :p ) and a couple of more things...

I can somewhat cook.

If the opprotunity arrises (sp?) I can make some good food. Depending on what there is.

I usually make a really good chicken sandwich. I take some frozen chicken breast, put it on the stove for about 40 minutes to an hour, at a really slow temp. So the breasts (teehee :D) are really tender.

Then I end up putting them on croissants, adding tomatos, lettuce, onions, mayo, and some seasonings, and I make something good that'll get you full pretty fast.

Originally posted by topshot

Candy bar pies and sirloin steaks. I am pretty good at cooking both.

what are you talking about? sirloin steaks?! brother, you can't make those, i however can cook salmon, steaks hamburger, omlets, ruben, and tons of other stuff

Originally posted by LadyJedi12

I cook a lot. Mainly sidedishes and desserts, but I make the meanest enchiladas north of texas. I like to serve them up with fresh refried beans, and warm tortillas. And you just can't beat a big slice of texas sheet cake to follow.

:D

That sounds good....you live in Texas?

Originally posted by Seph

what are you talking about? sirloin steaks?! brother, you can't make those, i however can cook salmon, steaks hamburger, omlets, ruben, and tons of other stuff

I can, but it's just been so long since I grilled one. You just never seen me cook one before, little brother. ;)

The microwave is my best friend :D

But actually I know some sicilian recipes that I learned at a young age from my mother.

Cept I only do them when my girlfriend wants an evening at my house. And in fact I enjoy cooking then. Because she is so appriciative of it. And always gives me good feedback ;)

I can make Burgers, Grilled Cheese :p, quesadilla, Top Ramen, Photo Shop, I also know how to bake cakes-brownies-cinnamon rolls (Not from memory), I can make Scrambeled Eggs, fry bacon, brown taco meat, fry taco shells, fry tortilla chips, make pasta, I almost know how to make good Guacamole. :p

TiE

Originally posted by Nalukai

change mah sh1t to Swamp Chef instead of Bantha Fodder noobs :D

This is the perfect time to say this, so here goes:

STFU n00b.

My work here is done.

*gets on horse, flicks off a midget named Stan and rides off into the moonlight humming "Big Log" by Robert Plant.*

Archived