Home

common senseless

RicardoLuigi...

in this thread, you can complain about things that just don't make sense in the world. not necessarily grammatical things, but just state the unsolved mysteries of life. we can all share our problems or things that we don't understand, and then we can all try to come up with reasons or solutions! :D

i don't have any as of now...so is anybody else ever as confused about things as i am? if so, feel free to share.

okay.

you irritate me beyond all human belief.

all i want to know is why? why must you bother me? why do you feel compelled to frustrate me, try to humiliate me (which isn't working, btw), bother me...why? ever since the day i began posting on these forums you've had this beef with me for, as far as i can see it, no reason at all.

i personally am absolutely sick of it, and i want a solution b/c i don't want to put up with this crap anymore. and if you even want to pretend for a second that you don't know what i'm talking about, then you are a f***in moron.

i will tell you why i said those things in your sig, and the reason is because i was mad at you. i was mad at you because i feel like you don't respect me. and i damn well know that you don't respect me. and i'm sick and tired of it. i hate how you try to treat me like a piece of crap, and that why i think you're a piece of crap.

i seriously think that a few select people here, even besides you, thrik, need to lose all the sarcasm, the nastiness, the complete rude and hideous behavior that i and the rest of the people here have to experience all the time. i will admit that i act that way at times as well, but not all the f***in god damn time. all i'm asking is that you remove that from your sig. i don't think it's right at all for you to quote me in your sig like that, where it shows up in every damn post. i quoted you, and talked about you behind your back on another forum, and you found out. but for god's sake, that something that you need to bring up with me personally, not display something that you think will humiliate me all over the forums.

i just want to know what i need to do to fix this problem. i don't want getting this kind of flak from you anymore, and i just want to know what i can do to stop it.

i'm not going to put you on my ignore list, i think that's just plain ridiculous. i want a damn solution to this problem.

and now you've got the reaction you wanted out of me, so i hope you're satisfied.

and by the way- you forgot to quote the whole paragraph in the second quote, here's the whole thing:

"i'll bet if i picked a fight with someone that i know from online in real life, they'd be cowering in the corner. nobody f***s with me. you may see me walking down the street and think i couldn't hurt you...but believe me, i could if i wanted to. everybody thinks i'm just neutral about everything, that if someone bothers me i'll just ignore them, but you wouldn't how passionately i can hate someone for such a long time b/c of one thing they said or did. i think i might need anger management classes :rolleyes:"

all i meant was that i can really hate someone even though it may not seem like it. i didn't actually mean i would hurt someone.

and as for quote number one, here's the whole thing:

"yeah, i used to do that and it didn't work. b/c i was such a big loser...nobody cared if i tried to verbally abuse them. i have to threaten people and i say stuff like "i'll give you three seconds to shut the f*** up". and since i'm not a shrimpy-wimpy anymore, people know i mean business so they just stop. "

all i meant there was that i can't just calmly sit around like i used to and ignore people or try to hurt them with words. in order to stick up for yourself, you can't sit there and talk. you have to take action. and i don't mind doing that if i have to. as the saying goes, "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me." and i completely 100% agree with that.

see, that's the thing i can't stand is how you take tiny snippets and when they're out of their context, they sound completely different. you have to twist everything around to make it fit your needs and the things you want them to seem like.

for anyone who wants to actually see the thread and why i said those things, go here.

Originally posted by Das Mole

all i'm asking is that you remove that from your sig. i don't think it's right at all for you to quote me in your sig like that, where it shows up in every damn post.

What makes you think people want to read the lyrics and stuff in your sig in every damn post?

I don't mean to piss you off even more, but I hate it when people's sigs are longer than their fucking resume. And I hate too big pics (Niko) and multiple pics (Natty, Mole).

There, I said it. Now let's wait for something to happen...

well...i like having those lyrics there, and i don't see that they're harming anyone. and at least i had enough brains to do it in small font so that it didn't take up even more space. and i guess i could remove one of my pics. i can remove my lyrics. here. i'll fix up my entire sig just for you...hang on for a minute or two, though...

Oh, and taking quotes out of context so that they sound much funnier than they originally were is something everyone does to each other on IRC on a daily basis. Hell, look at bash.org - there's thousands on there.

I have been monitoring this situation from afar long enough. Das Mole; please stop your constant attack upon Thrik's character. I quote:

"i quoted you, and talked about you behind your back on another forum, and you found out. but for god's sake, that something that you need to bring up with me personally, not display something that you think will humiliate me all over the forums"

Perhaps you should have dealt with Thrik personally, hmm? I fear you are only adding fuel to the flames at this point. Thrik himself has been dealt with. Trust me, if it weren't for the very generous donations he makes to pay for both The Grim Fandango Network, LucasForums and Mixnmojo website servers, he would be banned. As it is, he stays. And he pretty much has free reign, according to the LFN charter:

"2B(aa) "Any person who donates or submits between 3% and 15% of the total combined annual budget is entitled to the following:

-Operator Status on IRC

-Moderator Status on LucasForums

-Joint Webmaster on chosen sites

They are not entitled to the following:

-Super Moderator Status on LucasForums

At no point may this person be removed or banned from any said services without cancellation of funds."

Case Closed.

ok. well, first of all, i wouldn't have put that in my sig if i knew the person

1) could've taken it the wrong way

2) is quick to snap

and i don't feel like (since i apparently perceived it the wrong way) i should've had to have taken it up personally with thrik, since i felt that he did that b/c he had a prob. w/me, and that he wasn't dealing w/me personally.

but apparently since it's just a "joke", although i'm not quite sure how, i'll just drop it.

anyway...on-topic.

So back on topic now, What came first, the chicken or the egg? Can anybody explain this?

either one. could've been anything. one day, a bird could've laid an egg and instead of there being a bird of it's own kind, the egg could've deformed or had some mutation and it became a chicken.

although i think that's more unlikely, so i'd say the chicken actually.

Gah, its the egg - the egg came first.

Think about it for one second, ok??

Lets say there was an animal called a Churkin which evolved into a Chicken. At some point down the line a Churkin laid an egg, and out of the egg came the Chicken. Thus, the egg came first.

I know this won't help the actual philosophical meaning of the question, but it's still the right answer.

Originally posted by Thrik

Oh, and taking quotes out of context so that they sound much funnier than they originally were is something everyone does to each other on IRC on a daily basis. Hell, look at bash.org - there's thousands on there.

Something that started with reveiws on movie posters.

Caption on poster: "The Must see movie of the year!" Empire

What Empire actually said: "The director was probably going for something like the must see movie of the year, unfortunately he failed miserably."

Originally posted by Das Mole

yes, but that wasn't designed so that it could potentially bother someone...

Apart from the reveiwer who wanted to make it blatently clear that no one on god earth should ever see that movie.

michael moore is a prick. i saw "bowling for columbine", and i felt sorry for that poor charlton heston when that fatass showed up and kept pestering him about things, and then when he walked away, michael moore left the picture of the little girl on his porch-type thing :explode: he thinks he can make a statement by doing certain things like that. i can't stand it when people do that stuff, like plant something and see people's reactions...it really bothers me.

Archived