Home

Eu:njo

Sharpshooter

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its good, yeah, but I can read one in like, 15 minutes. NJO was great. well written and it really gave you a feeling of despair with all the deaths and all. my personal fav was the X-wing series, that one is good. My fav book, probably shatterpoint, shadows of the empire, or maybe some of Zahns stuff.

ok... i read a little of the new jedi order stuff, and thought the whole concept was stupid. Not part of the force is crazy, it contradicts star wars. I also didnt like the way they were from another galaxy...

Im not much for expanded stuff I just like the official stuff

Hmm, maybe you should try reading all 19 books? I did. And I loved it. The series is really weird from the beginning.

The Yuuzhan Vong don't have the Force because the Force took itself away from them. They were being evil. Plus, it was the will of the force.

Plus, there is a thread about this. It is in the Star Wars: Expanded Universe section of Lucas Forums.

I think the NJO Series was the best series ever written.

And George Lucas considers it true Star Wars. In the beginning of Vector Prime, George Lucas approves of the series, and views it as true Star Wars.

Originally posted by yaebginn

yeah, it will seem wrong if you dont finish it. its really weird and the end really ties it all up. dont bash it unless you've finished it.

Yes, because I'd love nothing better than to read 10 more books when the first nine were ridiculously stupid and almost made me throw away all my star wars books in disgust. :rolleyes:

way off, there. for starters, he wasnt angry. he didnt want to use the Force, because he had a vision and ddint want to tip thew balnce between light and darkside just because they were at war. and he used the Force to save his mom and didnt think he was evil. He was just thinking how it all goes together with his vision. and that personality is way better than, 'When do Tie fighters scream? They miss thier mothership, har har har'

Archived