Home

The Derthag quest. The saqual to Rise of Revan.

She stands slowly, her sabre dangling almost harmlessly in her hand, a big grin on her face as she watches the festivities. As the betrayer speaks to her again, she throws back her head and howls with laughter. So the child thinks he can take her at her own game? That he, in his untrained anger can best her, who has spent her life training as a Sith?

"This will be fun," she says cheerfully, as if going for an outing with her friends. It helps, as well, that he is outnumbered. There are two others there she knows will defend her. The crimson ends of her sabre ignite with the usual snap-hiss as she raises it, then spins it around into a ready attack position almost ceremonially. Her eyes narrow as her view darkens, her sight becoming tunnelled on her attacker, on her prey. He is the only one in the world now, and soon, he will be leaving it.

Leaping up, she brings her knees to her body, feet flat down and together for a crippling blow to the chest. Her weight and the Force bring her down with almost blinding speed, her sabre ready to finish him off once he's knocked down and gasping for air under a crushed diaphram.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*he watchs her, waiting for the right moment, she leaps, he finds his target suddenly his arm snaps up and he jumps, catching her under the chin with his arm, his saber came up to deflect hers away quickly as he clothes lines her spinning to avoid his arm being taken off his movements are calculated, his entire surroundings aware to him, not just his enemy, his movements are fluid, graceful, not tense as hers gives me better reaction time he turns to face her watching her hit the ground with a thud

I picked up my sword,, pulled it from it's shaeth, and I stick mmy arm it in the middle of the fighting, with my sword in hand, I destroy teh hilt of SHi Quin's saber, but also KIra's and Naleans. "Stop this nonesense you fools, this is not the time for fighting, we can finish this another time, another day, but wirght now,. survival is our top priority. This fight ends now, unless you want to all fight me?" My amulet glowing, my sword glows with power. "And you wouldn't want tro do that, or else you'd all be dead." I put away my sword, even if they do decide to fight they won't stand a chance, even takeing my by surprise, I have my sword, and their sabers are broken. I pick up my shaeth, and put it back around my waist, then, I put away my sword.

((Luke, it's godmoding to destroy our lightsabers... not a good thing there.))

Kira growled at Korth, pushing him away as he attempted to destroy the sabers she was using. "If you care to remember, this man attacked us. If you do not want us fighting him, convince him to stop. Until he does, we will not stop."

Katarn he has a VERY valid point, thats Modding, even for me, and im a Para-poster for MSN so i know))))))))))

*he growls looking to the man sticking his arm in the way, swinging out he slugs the man across the face not caring about anything but destroying those that are responsible for killing his friends, he walks to Nalean kicking her saber hilt from her hand he reachs down and grabs her by the throat lifting her off her feet*

time to die *insert nasty name here*

(((No god-moding! To destroy our sabres, you'd have to say that you want to, but leave it up to us. They're ours, not yours.)))

Reaches out her hand as her sabre flies into it, laughing as the betrayer thinks he can choke her to death.

"You," she gasps, staring at him, "need you hand . . ." she trails off, eyes fluttering closed as her throat convulses in the attempt to get more air.

Of course, she's faking it. Her eyes snap open with a grin as she uses the Force to wring the betrayer's throat. "Choking people was always my favourite. I love the way they sound as their windpipe is forced closed." Dropping her sabre, she uses both hands to pry his away from her. "I'll break your fingers, then break your skull.

"You really think you're all-powerful, don't you," she said, rubbing the red marks on her throat. Waving her hand, the force choking the betrayer ends. "Just because you're Jedi, you think you're right and anyone who doesn't believe like you deserves to die. While in fact, with what you're feeling and how you're behaving, you've abandoned everything the Jedi taught you. You're a hypocrite. Now, we have more important things to worry about, boy. So if you want to go play games, do it somewhere else. Because next time, I won't be merciful. Next time, I will hunt you, sacrifice you, and feed your blood to my ancestors. Screw off, grow up and bother someone else."

Bending down, she grabbed the long sabre hilt in her hand and brushed it lovingly free of dirt and grass.

"Korth, next time you try to destroy my sabre, I will destroy you. By the way, you don't scare me. People who don't work with me generally end up dead. Next time you threaten me, there won't be another chance to." Glowering at the group, she turned on her heel and walked a few metres away, then crouched down. She wanted to see what these fools would do. So worried about each other -- true, she would gladly kill the betrayer, but she cared more about her own life. What use was killing him and wasting time saving her own life on his? Ah, let the children play. If worse came to worse, she could figure it out on her own. And she was getting sick of all this posturing and challenges: the next time anyone raised a sabre, blade or hell, even a stick, she would run them through. No honour, no battle, just a quick, brutal death. She didn't have the patience for this crap anymore.

((No it's not god modeing, yo ucan fix em, I didn't blow em up, just chopped em up into two pieces. And how would being a para-poster for msn ((whatever the heck taht is)) make a diffrence? Anyway, fine but I don't get why yo uguys think it's god modeing.)) "Watch your mouth girl!" I slapped her face. "We have to work together, and in a battle with me, you wouldn't stand a chance, I threat when necessery, and if need be I will destroy your sabers. There is nothing I will regret to do, weather who I kill, or what I do. You are a fool, you're sith and jedi teachings blind you from seeing people's true powers. You jedi and sith are all the same, thinking you are all so "might and powerful", but in the end, you are just a bunch of weaklings."

I drew my sword, "Mine, is the rue power. You can't see how strong people really are, your teaching don't help you from seeing, they blind you."

I took down the camp "You are going to miss this, yo udon't work with me, I don't work with you. This is teh time we must band together, as I said earlier, our fights may continue another time, another day, but now is not the time."

"All who agree with me, should come with me, all who don't rot behind, and die!"

(((God moding [iMO] has become more than its actual definition. More something of jargon, now. From what I can tell, from personal usage and what I see, it's unlimited power or very powerful, or being able to make decisions for other characters. You cannot destroy our sabres, no matter what you say: you can begin to destroy them, go after them or something of the like, but their actual destruction is our decision, as they belong to us.

Para-posting is roleplays in which narrative and dialogue are used, like in a book. Where instead of doing one-liners, a person writes down a whole paragraph, or more. It's usually highly detailed, and involves more than just direction: more description. Someone who para's is usually very into rp. I do rp on yahell meself [both para and one-liner] n_n Being a para-poster means that anyone who participates knows the rules, and the rules can be rather stringent. If someone says they're a para-poster and they haven't been kicked out of the rp community, they should know what they're talking about. But then again, that could just be my two cents.)))

She snarled, enraged. Her muscles were twitching with anger as she felt the Force flare up around her. But she couldn't lash out, not now. How were so many people so stupid . . . Go figure only the two females could keep some semblance of calm and organisation.

"You pompous, self-righteous son of a snaarlac! How dare you speak to any of us like that -- yes, even the Jedi -- for at least we have trained and learned something, rather than wandered about in a meandering daze, thinking that our lack of knowledge is a gift! Just because you think you're all powerful, doesn't mean you are! How can you even begin to assume you know us, just from our schools of teaching? You have no idea how I was raised or what I believe, or how I think, so how can you even begin to cast judgement. You who are in need of most judging. You call us weaklings, yet I was willing to set aside my absolute hatred of the betrayer to get off this rock, to figure something out. But you, who think you are so strong and mighty, want to slay us all because we will not listen to you?! I am not the weak one here."

Closing her eyes and chewing on her tongue to quell the inner turmoil, she continued:

"I was raised in the woods. I was raised a hunter and a warrior: you think that I will die without your help? This," she waved her hands around, "was my home . . . just we had more temples. We made the land ours, and I can do the same here. If you want to be so damned full of yourself, leave. We don't need you. But for those of us who actually want to get off this place, stay, because we need to figure something out. If any of you can even be mature enough for the few minutes time it will take to come up with a plan."

She stood and stretched her muscles.

"The next time you touch me, you will regret it. For the split second before you die. You are not all powerful. Neither am I. But I'm trained, confident, and know my limits. You obviously do not. I will kill you. I will take great pleasure in killing you. I may even torture you first. You forget that you're dealing with Sith and Jedi here. We can use the Force and we are trained warriors. For all your posturing and mocking, we are still trained, still warriors, still Force users, and could easily defeat you."

*as he lets his anger calm he sighs soflty, moving to Nalean he lets the tone of his voice show that he no longer feels it necassary to be able to fight he rests his hand apon her shoulder his voice one of soft, soothing tones"

For now M'lady, he does have a point, if we are to get off this planet then we must set aside our differences and work together, i promise you we will have our battle to the death as you and i botrh desire, but untill that time comes, we are both here, stranded and killing each other now will not be as enjoyable when we have little to defend

*he smiles to her showing no ill will nor intent to fight as of this moment, turning he looks to the man with the light sword and snorts, as that type of sword was actually the fist proto type light saber, before they refined the technology and made a full energy beam*

come, we need to find Shelter, i built a hut not far from here that i feel will do well to house us all,

I lash out at Nalean "You speak nonesense. You speak unlike a sith, and yo uare not listening to what I am saying girl. We need to stick together,and yo ucan not sense people's true powers because your powers blind you! I could easily taker you, all of you, exept for maybe shi-quin. I would be evenly matyched with Shi-Quin, but only if he is enraged again." I turn to SHi-Quin "Now taht you have settled down, I think we should follow you for now. We need that shelter, in any scenerio, a hutt is always better then a tent, although the hutt won't be bale to fit us all. I'll make camp outside for you, the girls can sleep in teh hutt, and I'll stand watch outside."

"I'm going to kill you," she said, addressing Korth first, giving the betrayer a preliminary nod. "You're full of yourself and make me sick. First you say I'm weak because I'm Sith, but then you say I speak nonsence because I'm more worldly, intelligent and studied than your Sith stereotypes -- I actually follow Sith teachings, rather than the hackneyed slander of the Jedi. But anyhow, let me spell this out for you: You want all the control over our group. You think that you are the end-all-be-all of survival out here. You are not. You are nothing, pompous and stupid. You are a fool. Perhaps if you stopped trying to take control and be the 'leader', we would have more respect for you.

"As for not being Sith, again, you know nothing of Sith teachings. Self-preservation is key. How am I preserving myself by getting into a battle and damning myself to death whether I live or not? Do you know nothing of war or battle? Do you not realise that enemies against a common enemy are friends? For if we do not get along and figure this out, we will destroy ourselves before this planet does. So the planet has won. Again, you are a fool."

Taking a deep breath, she closed her eyes, begging the ancestors for a moment more, just one more minute, of calm.

"Why do you think you can beat me in a fight? Because you are male? Because you're full of yourself? Why? You know nothing of me. I have survived my whole life as a Sith, which is a lot more than many of the fallen can say. On top of that, my people are warriors, I have been brought up hunting and killing and surviving in the wilderness. Obviously I have strength. I'm sure the betrayer can agree with that, whether he wants to or not."

Here she turned to the betrayer, completely ignoring Korth. If she had it her way, she would rather go it alone than deal with his posturing for one more second.

"As for you, betrayer, your words speak truth. We will kill each other later, when even the survivor of our battle is not doomed to imminent death."

Coughing then, she added to no one in particular, "Why do we need separate sleeping quarters? I don't trust anyone sleeping near me, but I'd trust you even less sleeping away from me. Shouldn't we as a group make the decisions, instead of you? Who the hell put you in charge anyway? Why do 'the girls' get put away somewhere else, while 'the men' make decisions and take charge and make up our minds for us?" She was infuriated and was sure the others could sense the Force pulsing angrily from her. She needed to kill, needed to lash out. But for now, she bit her tongue, relishing the pain, needing it and biding her time. For she couldn't put up with much more for much longer.

*he listens to both sides and sighs soflty shaking his head*

look, Nalean, i made the hutt from mud and from anything i can find, using the force and the saber, i believe if we work together, for now, we will be able to make a shelter big enough for all of us to fit comfortably in, im not saying it has to be a mansion, but it should be comfortable, i ran into a cave before our fight that seemed to lead deep into the ground, i say we check it out, will serve us better, we could kill anything hostile that may live inside,

*he turns to look at **katarn ><**

as for you, if we all were to attack you at once you would not survive, but i agree that we must stick together, this bickering will do us more harm then good when we are in a life and death situtation right now so i suggest you keep your temper in check

*looks to everyone*

as should we all, myself included, i need to find Terri, shes alone out there, i cant just leave her behind, but i will need help

I turn to Nalean "Ignorent little girl, It has nothing to do with our sexees, and yo uare a fool to think so. I am not trieing to be leader here, I'm jus tgiveing in my words which are what we should do! I've been stranded here longer then you, all of you! That's why yo ushoudl listen to me Nalean, I know hwere to go! And another reason, it's because I have strength, beyond your dreams. Even the strongest of sith lords and Jedi Lords powers combined would not match up to my power!" ((Oh yeah, and one more thinbg, Korth looks like this.screenshotlarge?galleryNo=1&currentNo=4&id=d23252d2-3fea-4f19-9497-b770ed245d55&gameid=f5e6b058-4492-45fe-9227-e591ff1ddf4b#image No, not teh girl, teh guy in teh back, with a sword. Exept, with diffrent clotheing.)) "And Nalean, you are a FOOL! You speak nonesense, if yo uwould actualy LISTEN to what I am saying, you could see true power. Forget everything you once knew, because they way we are all acting, won't get us off here alive, so we'd best forget everythign taht has happened to us." Seriousness overcomes my face "If you want to have a use for remembering everything, then we have to work together. And the reason why I thought we should be seperated, was well you know, for privacy. And if you want to sleep in teh tent, that's fine with me. Do what you want, for you don't seem to even be listening to me, so it doesn't matter what I say."

Snarling, Nalaen stood up in a rage.

"That's it! I'm sick of your posturing and your crap! I'm leaving." Turning sharply, she skulked off into the woods, not caring where she was going or what would happen to her. She just wanted to get away from that pompous . . . She shook her head clear of all the horrible names and thoughts that came to her mind, knowing that it didn't matter now. He was a fool, and she would be damned to "work" with him. She would rather go it alone than be doomed to work beside him. Gods, how she hated him. She hated him more than the betrayer. All she wanted was to see him strung up on a tree branch, his eviscera flowing out from his split belly.

He was so stupid! She couldn't get over his ignorance and how highly he thought of himself. Even for her it would be greater to die in this place than to spend one more second with him. If no one else wanted to work with her, fine; she could take care of herself.

Finding a small clearing, Nalaen decided to set up camp for herself. Gathering wood and rocks, she managed to get a small firepit going with some struggle. It had been years since she had hunted with her people, so her skills were a bit rusty. But she was able to dredge them up from old memory. She knew that it would take awhile to make a shelter so she decided to work on that later. For now, she curled up by the fire, wondering where she could hunt. She would need to scout out the place and learn the habits of the wild creatures. And a water source. Actually, she considered on reflection, that would be the first thing, then food. Once that was sorted, she should find high ground and set base there . . .

Yawning, she closed her eyes. It had been a very stressful few hours. She kind of hoped that Kira would join her, but knew that wasn't going to happen. Here, it would be better to stay in groups. More power with numbers. So, once more, she would be alone. But she didn't mind that much. Better than around Korth, that stupid, posturing, son of a . . .

She drifted off to sleep before she could finish her mental tirade.

"You are a fool, Korth," Kira said, her eyes filled with rage. "Your self-righteous additude has separated us. If it is to be a choice between the one I will follow, I choose Nalaen."

She turned and followed Nalaen, finding her after she had fallen asleep. Kira sat down across from Nalaen and fell asleep herself.

The trees and grass were luciously green near around the temples, bright coloured birds swooping through the open areas of their places of worship. They were always more than welcome, as were the pilgrims who came with offerings to the public altars. The paths through the sparce green ground were dark and dusty; the landscape seemed almost black and red for the mild volcanic activity. The only things breaking it up and showing some splendour of the land were the little jewels, given to the Gods.

Around this sacred area there were woods, circling the holy place. Villages were created within or beyond the massive treeline, providing food and shelter and some relief from the heat of the streams of the Gods' blood -- magma flows.

She stood in the woods, feeling lost. It didn't seem right, for some reason, her brain told her that her body was smaller than it was supposed to be. It was still her body though, so she ignored the weird sensation and looked to the men around her. Her bow was gripped in her right hand, her wide, young eyes taking in the scenery. A knife hung at her hip for practical purposes. The lead hunter was a Sith, she could recognise his tattoos and his robe. Her own markings were of one who belonged to the temple and who was on her way to becoming a Sith. Clumsily she spun her bow around, elicting a few smiles from her fellow hunters. It was custom for a child to go out in a group of experienced hunters, or to join in with warriors, so they could learn better. Today was her turn, and she was very excited. Apprehensive, but thrilled.

Even in her deep sleep, still dreaming, the Force alerted her to a nearby presence. But it was no threat, so she didn't wake up. She continued dreaming, happily slaying her first real prize. Oddly, it had a human face but in her dreamworld, it didn't seem strange.

Her eyes opened slowly as a ray of light spread across her cheek and over her eyelids through the leaves and branches. Groaning, she sat up and stretched then noticed Kira sleeping by her. Well, perhaps she wouldn't be as alone as she had thought. May as well let her rest, there would be no point in waking her now. Infact, she thought as she stood, she felt almost refreshed from her dream, as if her ancestors had given memory to her to help in her predicament. She could remember how to hunt, how to scout. Of course, she always had those skills, but now it was like a holocron playing in her head, rather than some dusty old tome from the Sith library.

Making her way our of her pathetic camp, she steadily worked through the woods, using her nose to guide her to water. With such growth, that meant a good watertable, and if that, she could only hope a spring was somewhere in the viscinity. It would be more important to bring back a skin of water than the skinned animal itself. Then again, breakfast would be nice.

Hearing, rather than smelling the exact location of water, she broke through some underbrush and past some trees, scraping herself on the bark. Examining the now pink skin, she shrugged. So little blood, it wouldn't make any difference to her scent. Working more carefully now, she saw a trickle of water working its way over a large boulder and into a cave underground. Examining the space in the forest floor, she figured it would be too dangerous to work down into it and try to gather the reserviour there. Instead, she would mark her way back to camp, so she could easily find the spring again. It would take time to gather water from such a tiny flow, but at least it was steady. Putting her hand onto the rock, she cupped some water into her palm and drank greedily. And the flow was cool and rather fast.

Sating herself for the moment, she went back to camp, leaving obvious trailmarks even the most obtuse could recognise, needing to think of what to do. How to make skins possible of carrying water and what to eat.

Korth thinking to himself said "Fools, do they really think I care if they run away? I'm not their father, they can think bad of me if they want, it won't make an ounce of diffrence to me, yo ucan hate me with all teh galaxy, and I won't have a care. I don't care who hates me, I only care about survival." I came back to reality, and studied my surrounds. At least SHi-QUin was still present, at the moment. I knew he probabley wouldn't run away, he hates the sith women for killing Ethan. Rain started falling "We better get a move on, Derthag has a very strange enviroment, you might be in the wasteland part of it, heck, the whole thing is a waste land, but ever in teh most dry of places, it might just suddenly start raining. And it can come down hard to, so hard, it'll fall down like very hard rocks."

*he sighs soflty, looking about the camp, feeling the rain starting he looks up*

i have to find Terri.....

*using the force he creates a barrier around himself to protect himself and keep himself dry, he turns and walks into the woods without another word, his mind having been focused on finding her he leaves the camp, taking note of the trail that he watched Nalean make he pushes his way through the trees, searhing, trying to find her through the force, calling out to her through the force*

Kira was not sleeping soundly. She tossed and turned. In her dream, she thought she heard somebody calling to her, but she couldn't be sure. With a sudden start, she awoke.

"NO!" she screamed. Her breathing was heavy and she forced herself to slow down. She looked around and her eyes fell on Nalaen.

"We are still alone?" Kira asked.

She nodded, sensing the woods around her both with the Force and some inherent ability trained since childhood. A few fat drops of rain splatted down on her hand and she stood.

"Yes. But not for long." She figured it would be better to wait for their hunter as his intentions were not malicious, before finding new camp. They would need highground, as she had suspected, and a shelter much sooner than she thought. Well, she couldn't always be right.

Turing to Kira, she looked a bit puzzled. "Is something wrong? Your dreams seemed to have made you . . . edgy?"

I followed Shi-Quin, I knew he was trieing to find someone, and we have to stay together. Without me, they'd all die. They might be hunters, atleast the Sith are, but I know the landscape, and know much of the wild life on the planet. I know more of teh planet then all of them combined, I've been here for atleast 2 years. They just arrived a few days ago. By not staying with me, they bring death upon themselves. I walked to SHi-QUin, "We need shelter, you left in a hurry, what're you looking for?"

Her eyes widened suddenly in horror as she quickly gathered her things. There was another presence with the betrayer: cocky, presumtious. It was HIM. By the Gods and ancestors, she did not want to be here when he found them.

"Kira, we have to go now!" She quickly wrapped her robe around her, the rain starting to come down in earnest now. Checking her sabre out of habit she then hooked it on her belt. If Kira didn't hurry, she would carry the woman.

Not wanting to wait another second, she looked to her. "Okay, I'm going to find higher ground and I will leave absolutely no markings or footprints. Korth will not find me. I will not allow him to. We will be ghosts in this vast forest. Find me with the Force. You have fifteen minutes. After that, I'm cutting off my connections so Korth can't use the Jedi or whatever semblance of power he has to track me -- us -- down."

She sped off, diving into the bushes like an animal, barely even rustling the leaves.

"I know you know who is around here. But can I atleast ask, who you are looking for? Wait a minute... I think I know. The one, the one who's Father was killed. I know how we can find her faster." My sensed leaped out, I closed my eyes, and my view was diffrent, it was liek scannign around teh area, I went far enoug hand I saw Nalean and Kira, packing up, and I continued to search. I demagnified and my view was greater, I continued to search, with no luck, I opened my eyes. I don't know where she could be.

*he looks around, ignoring the man beside i let my own feelings guide me, my guard up, the force shield i created holding well against the minor rain fall, catching the sudden increase in movement from Nalean and Kira it peaks his interest but he knows he has to find Terri

"where are you Terri, come on........i know you can sense me......"

*crouching down he sees foot prints, barely visable but it matchs that of Terris*

Archived