Home

The Derthag quest. The saqual to Rise of Revan.

((Hope you don't mind this, Sith... after all, you are trying to track my character...))

Shi-Quin followed the footprints until they led to a stream and were lost in the water.

Meanwhile, Kira watched Nalaen go and then took to the trees. It was an interesting way of travel, but somehow she felt that she had taken it before. Using the Force to make herself lighter, she jumped from tree to tree, much like a squirrel.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I've got to go now, but I'll be back." I walked off. ((Korth'll be back in a bit, but he isn't important right now.))

Name: Lloyd

Last name: Unknown

Weapons: Two legendery Vibroswords.

Bio: Unknown

Appearence: Like Lloyd Irving from Tales of Symphonia, but without the wierd red clothes. His attitude is also like Lloyds.

Lloyd was wandering around Derthag, he wondered what he was doing there, and why he was there. Korth appeared before him. "Who are you? Where am I? WHO am I?" Korth repleid simply "That will come in time." Lloyd cried "D@*N*T! I asked you a question, anwser it!" "I don't need to tell you, I'm only here to deliver a message." "Well, get the H*L* on with it!" Korth turned away and started walking "Travel west, but tread lightly. Be careful. I'll speak to you there." Then Korth vanished into the misty forest. Lloyd headed west, and ran.

Shi-Quin followed the stream south (upstream for my purposes) and it came to a waterfall. There were no signs of Teri's tracks. Had she really climbed it? Or perhaps she simply used the Force to leap to the top... it wasn't that big of a waterfall.

Meanwhile, Kira slipped through the trees, making just about as much noise as the squirrels she was imitating. At length, she came to a hill and dropped out of the trees. This had been the way Nalaen had gone, but Kira could not see her anywhere.

She sat down to wait and was soon lost in her thoughts.

Several hours later, Shi-Quin had managed to trace Teri's footprints to a hill. There, he found her, sitting alone with her back to a tree. She stood when she saw him and leapt up into the tree.

"Leave me alone, Jedi!" she hissed. "I want nothing to do with you. Nor do I want to join the Sith who killed my father."

With this, she ran out of his sight.

TERRI WAIT!!!

*cursing to himself he takes off, having tracked her this far he was not about to give up now just after having found her*

TERRI, STOP PLZ.....

*with a sudden crouch and boost from the force he leaps, flipping in the air he lands before her, arms open he catchs her and hugs her*

terri, shhh...i know how you feel, come on hun calm down....your father would not want to see you liek this plz.....talk to me...i dont like it any more then you do...not one bit......

I walked on, Korth suddenly appeared. "The way off this planet, lies in you alone. You are teh only one with a surviveing ship." "Surviveing ship? How did I get here." "You will find that out soon, as for now, there is one person you must find. She might know more about you. Her name is Kira." "Where can I find Kira?" "You must find her yourself, trust noone, track her, just find her." Korth walked off, and disappeared again. Lloyd walked on again, trying to find this girl named Kira. Lloyd wandered how he would know when he found her.

There was a lot of tension and swirling of energies, that she could easily feel. Making her trek uphill, her eyes kept sweeping the brush. She wondered if anyone was tracking her; she knew that that would be quite a feat, but she wasn't naieve and thought she was the only good hunter around. But hopefully, no one was on her trail. Last thing she wanted was a sabre battle on a steep hill.

Wiping the sweat from her tattooed brow, she dug her booted feet into the dirt and continued the climb. It took awhile and a few grabs onto tree branches, but she made it up to level ground. It was still raining and her robe was soaked, but it didn't matter. What did matter was some semblance of shelter. And that would take a lot of wood. And mud, which she supposed the rain was good for. Luckily, the spring she found earlier wasn't too far away: she recognised the land. Unluckily, it was downhill. Ah well, couldn't have everything.

Figuring there was no one around, she stripped down to almost nothing, her markings being almost camoflage amongst the foliage. She began gathering large pieces of wood, leaves and moss to make her little home-away-from-home. For the task of cutting she used her ceremonial dagger. Not only because a sabre would probably garner some unwanted attention, but also because the trees were living beings too . . . it would be sacrilege to not use her dagger.

She continued to toil, mind sometimes drifting off to what the others were doing.

Kira sat alone on the hill, deep in thought. The rain wasn't bothering her, so she was completely drenched. Her thoughts were on the dream she'd had. It bothered her and she couldn't understand it. Who was the girl she'd seen? With a hiss of irritation, Kira realized that she would probably never know the answer.

*having lost terri for now he grumbles a bit irritated at her sudden shift in anger, shaking his head he turns around and starts walking back to camp, his saber cliped to his belt his anger and his own clouded judgement shadowing his ability to sensing anything around him should someone choose to attack*

Kira wasn't impressed. Crossing her arms, she took a step in Lloyd's direction. A look of confusion crossed her face as she stared at him, but she shrugged and shook her head.

"So you were told to find me..." she said slowly. "Odd... who sent you?"

"I don't know his name, but he keeps on appearing, and saying I'm the one who can get everyone off this planet. He said you could help me, but I don't know what he meant. I think his name might of been K... Ko... Ko... Kort... Korth! Yes, that's it, Korth."

Kira stared at Lloyd for a few seconds and then shook her head slowly. "I have no idea." She sighed. "You may as well stay here until Nalaen arrives. She may have some idea."

((I'm going out of town and will be gone until March 28... don't have too much fun without me;) ))

• 2 weeks later...

Archived