Home

The Derthag quest. The saqual to Rise of Revan.

(((That's totally fine and understandable. Nalaen's just wary of Kira now because she's afraid of being turned on. Again. She doesn't trust her because she's worried that Kira will be influenced by Teri and go back to being Jedi and try and kill Nalaen. That's all n_n And thanks for infusing this rp with life once more!)))

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i figured well enough you knew who i was, or has it been too long.....since the day you were born i was with you, we grew up together, once we made it to the Sith academy we were seperated..

*he laughs in memory*

you fought tooth and nail to stay with me,

*his eyes lock with hers, a soft smile apon his face, something not seen in a sith ever before, but this smile was different, he would not give it away, he wanted her to remember on her own, the way it should be, they were born together, but have been seperated for a long time now, they both grew apart from each other yet both remained strong and deadly in there respective training, many years ago he managed to find his sister and became a crewman on the same star ship she had been on, never making himself known to his sister, but he had always watched over her

"so tell me Nelaon, how have you been?"

(((I'm gonna make him older; Nalaen doesn't have direct family. However, she's adopted (blah blah blah) so the whole "born together" thing could be more of a spiritual statement than strict fact.)))

She watched him, wavering. She remembered an older boy, vagely. Mostly by feel, rather than vision. When she'd be practicing with her bo, barely able to walk, he was there. Or when she was hunting with the men . . . he was there. He guided her, the lost one, through their schooling, training . . .

This was her brother? That was impossible! She had been split from everything, everyone, she knew when they sent her to the academy on Korriban . . . She remembered . . . their birthdays were the same day, only years apart. They were said to be born together . . .

And as her brother, he would remember what it was like to cross or betray her. Either from witnessing it, or experiencing it firsthand. She smirked. He would have to be an idiot to be playing her for a fool.

"I'm a fledgling assassin. I hurt people." She said bluntly. "I'd be better if we were off this damned rock. And if Jedi weren't lurking about . . ."

Kira turned suddenly to Lloyd. "Lloyd," she said. "This is Teri Korr. She is what I once was."

"Kira is what I dread to become," Teri added. Kira's eyes narrowed and she tackled Teri.

"I'd kill you for that if it wouldn't kill me as well," Kira growled. Teri squirmed. When Kira let go, she scrambled to her feet.

"Then I suppose I have a reluctant ally in the galaxy," she said. Kira sighed.

"If I do not protect you, my life means nothing," she agreed. Teri grinned.

"So if I were to attack Nalaen, you would be forced to join the fight to defend me!" she exclaimed. Kira's eyes narrowed.

"If you fought Nalaen, I would die before you, but you would still die," she growled. "No, I would not join the fight. I would stop it, throw you back, do my best to convince you not to fight. If you insisted, I would kill myself before she killed you."

"You are sure that your life is hopeless without me," Teri said thoughtfully.

"You are my past," Kira agreed. "Without you, there is no me."

"Hi, I'm Lloyd, I wish I could tell you more but I don't really know anymore..." He wanted some key to his past, there must be some way to figure it out. Maybe something on the planet, the ship, there was definitley something. He knew Korth knew more, but he wouldn't reveal. Lloyd was more confused then anyone would ever be, why he could remember some things and not others, it's like he was meant to forget things, and remember certian things. Certian things have to be kept secret, and some he must know. It was odd what we doesn't know, and just as strange what he does.

"Why does your name sound so familiar?" Teri muttered, staring at Lloyd. Kira turned and frowned at her.

"If his name sounds familiar to you, I think I haven't regained all of my memory yet," she said. "I can't place the name at all."

"I know of you," Teri answered. "That much is certain."

"In which case I do also," Kira said. "But we'll have to trust Teri's memory. Mine is... fragmented."

"Your face is familiar to me," Teri went on. "Your voice too. Yes, I knew you once."

*he laughs* well now i see you still think everyone is out to get you Naleon *he looks to her with a grin*

if you really dont trust me or think im taking you for a fool....then try me, i know what you are, i know who you are more then most, i trained you after all....you may be half sister to me but i still know you better then most, back when you laughed and you had fun at what you did

*he grins now, knowing her temper, but in the long run it would serve to help her remember, his teasing, he had always teased her, and untill she joined the academy with him she was a fun loving girl*

so now then, how do we go about getting off this worthless planet, the scent of the Jedi is making me sick

(What jedi? There is only one, te rest are dead. :p) "That mush is good. My past, it means something. The future, something will happen. I might have an idea, could you take me to the time barrier?" Lloyd had an idea, wondering if him in the past might know something, if him in the past was there....

(((I guess to us, we're saying Jedi like it's an insult. Whoever we aren't sure about, whoever has uncertain loyalty, we say they're Jedi. Better safe than sorry.)))

A slow grin spread across her face, then she lunged and attacked her brother like a puppy, like they would have as children. It was normal for the young of their people to wrestle -- it created bonds, sharpened senses and built muscle. She knew his words were true, that there was no reason for her to distrust him. But she hadn't seen him in so long. How could she know for sure that he was the same?

And had she changed so much that he noticed so easily? Pinning him down, sensing his thoughts, she howled in their language:

"I am still a fun-loving girl! I love to kill!" She laughed and rubbed leaves in his hair. "But yes," she said, calming and using Basic, "the stench of Jedi is getting quite . . . sickening. I think the fastest way off here would be the best idea."

*seeing her quick movements he laughs and lets her tackle him, falling back onto the ground he had wrapped his arms around her, hugging her to him a smile apon his face fully now*

oh yea real fun loving squirt *gives her a noogie and laughs looking up to her he grins rolling her he pins her down tickling her with a evil grin, he knew she was ticklish and right where to get her,

Squealing and shrieking with laughter, she tries to squirm away, pushing and punching playfully. She hated being tickled, but this brought back memories, and they were all good.

"Stop it," she finally cried, speaking once again in their language, "or the Jedi will hear us!" She waited for him to stop and she pulled away deftly and sat up, pulling her knees to her chest. Resting her chin on them, she gazed at her brother.

"What were you doing anyway, tagging along?" Though she was curious why he had ended up crashed on this planet, just the same as herself, and all the events that had led up to it, she knew it was a good thing. They were much better off trying to sort out this mess together. Especially with so many potential dangers wandering about, lost and unknowing of what they should do. Running her palm over some soft grass, she waited.

She scowled, grabbing a piece of grass and slowly pulling it apart. He watched over her? First, she didn't sense him, but no matter. For now, that was an non-issue. Why the heck would she need someone guarding over her?

"Why?" The growl was low in her chest, eyes flashing. "When had I ever given the impression to anyone that I was weak?" Did he doubt her skill? Or was it some ulterior motive? Why would he tail her. After so long, no less. Suddenly he pops up and decides "hey, I'll follow a sister I haven't seen in years today"! She waited his answer.

"You were a pilot," Teri said suddenly, looking at Lloyd. A light sparked in Kira's eyes.

"You flew us many different places," she added. Then she frowned.

"One day, you disappeared and nobody knew where you'd gone," Teri finished. "We never saw you again."

*he just smiled softly, she was still the firey girl he had come to love*

no, it was by accident really, aftger we became seperated, i went into some ......more rigorous training, after 4 years, i was stationed aboard the ship you were on, i only recently discovered you had been with me, i had no knowledge of you untill the fight i sensed with the Jedi aboard the ship, i tried to get to you but the ship crashed before i could reach the hanger,

((Well it was more "shot down" then "crashed".)) Lloyd wondered where the heck he was, all he saw were hutts in flames, and lots of scared people. In the back of his mind he remembered this place, it was home. He didn't remember what planet, but he did know that it was a village, the village of Nebleheim. ((Sorry, it sounds like the place Cloud is from in FFVII, I bought the game the other day so I'm in a large FFVII mood...)) People were dieing, and he saw a man walking away. But he couldn't make out who it was, but he did have two Light Swords, they were rare, supposedly anyone can use them, but the only person Lloyd has seen use them was Korth. This could have been Korth, or someone else entirely. No matter what, Lloyd would chase that man for revenge on the village, because he knew he burnet down the village, he even saw him kill innocent people in the village. Lloyd ran through the fire after the figure.

"Ahhhh," she said almost mage-like as she sat back and began fiddling with the hilt of her sabre, "I see. Well, that makes sense." She supposed. Oh well, he was here now, and that's what really mattered, wasn't it? Glancing furtively over at him, a smile flashed across her face; then she looked away, gazing out at the foliage.

"You're hungry, aren't you?" she said after a moment of silence, peering up at the one she once knew. Grabbing a stick near the firepit, she poked at some dead animal hanging on a makeshift spit, balanced by the circle of rocks. She poked at the meat once more. "This is still good to eat. Don't worry, I still make good bush food." She turned her attention back to the silent trees, catching a flicker of movement out of the corner of her eye. Most likely her brother taking the food.

Her eyes flickered suddenly as her muscles tensed. She sensed something. Was it the Jedi, searching for them . . . or wandering about having lost themselves in this unforgiving place? Or something new? No, there wasn't much around except for the others she already knew. They had to be nearing. And that was bad. A quick, fluid movement and her sabre was back at her hip and she was ready to go. She was crouched now in a animalistic position, a combination for attacking or fleeing, as the case may be. Eyes scanning the area, she got ready.

"I think . . . I think we might have company," she hissed, an aura of lethality washing over her. The Force burned around her body, flickering and lashing out randomly. Should they lay in wait, walk up to them like nothing was wrong, or run away? Decisions decisions . . .

Lloyd knew it was a dream, but never the less, he chased the man. He still had no idea the planet, but Chased after the figure. They were at a wrecked ship ((It's a dream, but it's also kind of a flash back. Wild Jedi, I was hopeing Terri and Ethan could have been in the crash, I had something in mind. )) He could make out two Human figures on the ground, but not who they were. The figure sprouted wings, and flew into the sky, the turned around to face Lloyd. Lloyd could not make out the face, but it held up it's hand, and a beam came flying towards Lloyd, it was about to hit him and he blanked out.

*he nodded softly to her words, he sensed something, but in his years he learned that at least one thing that Jedi said was true, if you stayed calm you could sense things much better, his eyes scan the area around them, they were a ways off, 3 of them, the same ones he had been spying on earlier,

*relax you brat, your way to tense out here,

*reaching into his cloak he pulls out rations, looking to her with a smirk and holds it up*

nope im good, thanks *he laughs*

((Yes, Luke... it's fine that Ethan and Teri were in the crash.))

Teri sat thoughtfully with her back against a tree.

"I remember one of the last times we flew with Lloyd," she said. Kira's eyes lit up, but she said nothing. When Teri did not continue, Kira shifted.

"Go on," she urged.

"He was a good pilot," Teri went on. "But even his skills were challenged by the ship we ran into."

"They shot us down," Kira growled, suddenly remembering. Teri nodded.

"The ship was a complete loss, but the Jedi came for us," she said. She shook her head and frowned. "Come to think of it, that's the last time I saw Lloyd."

"Yes, it was," Kira agreed. "We thought he'd probably died in the crash, but there was never any evidence of his still being there. In fact, I remember the ship exploded."

Teri nodded. "Even then, there would have been some remains, but it was as if he hadn't even been there."

"We searched for him," Kira said.

"Well, I did," Teri corrected. Kira's eyes narrowed.

"That's what I meant," she said. "You and I were one person back then, but I still refer to her as 'we'."

"Ok, then," Teri frowned. "We went after him, but could not find him."

"The Jedi told us to give up," Kira said savagely. Teri nodded.

"Yes, they did," she said softly.

Name:Gus Kenobi (Great, great, great, great, great grandfather of Obi-Wan):p

AKA: (nickname?) Gust

Weapons: Orange Lightsaber

Profession: Jedi Master

Side: Light

Knew Revan: Yes

Sex: Male

Items: Lightsaber, old black jedi knight cloak

Bio: Gus may be a Jedi Master but he is slowly growing closer to the darkness hidden deep within his heart. After the crash all his true memories were erased by his own Force Orb power.

Force Powers: Heal, storm, drain, aura, meditation, orb

(orb is a special power like Force Meditation, it can be used to acsess other's memories and delete them)

(Hopefully orb isn't considered god modding)

"What... Where the heck am I?"

*Sudden flashback of the crash*

"Woah!?"

"Help me!"

*Glows and suddenly faints*

Archived