Home

Droid fighters can change to ground mode?

Revlt Coranier

but Star Wars isnt real

You know I think Star Wars fans are the most anal people I have ever seen. I know star wars isn't real. Must I baby step every word or can you use your brain. You knew what I meant. No one like a smarta**, but I will repeat myself for you. When I said "real" I meant movie like. They try to make the games like the movies as much as possible.

jeez man, chill, you cant be sarcastic on a star wars board it seems. im just sick of the constant requests for a realistic star wars game, star wars isnt a realistic universe, though it is a very fun, exciting one because of that fact. but to return to the topic...i dont know

-Z

Originally posted by Revlt Coranier

On the new LucasArts Battlefront site, on screenshot 35 of 69, the right side of the screen has what looks to be the wing of a droid fighter. It looks like it is in ground assault mode. Does anyone know if they can do that in Battlefront, or is it something else in the screen?

I dont know if they can walk but i am pretty sure that is somthing else on the screen. 35 is a rebel riding a taun-taun:p .

jeez man, chill, you cant be sarcastic on a star wars board it seems. im just sick of the constant requests for a realistic star wars game, star wars isnt a realistic universe, though it is a very fun, exciting one because of that fact. but to return to the topic...i dont know

oh...well...sorry. I thought you were being a ass. I agree with you. You can only do so much. You can't fit everything into a game. Thats why I said anal, because most star war fans are anal. So sorry for being a ass.:)

badger, star wars fans arent the anal ones. its internet star wars fans. you see, all star wars fans are pretty much dorks. I am also referring to myself, because I am a star wars fan. but you see, most SW fans arent buff, and get picked on alot. (in this case I am not referring to myself) so since they get picked on alot, they go online and since you cant beat them up over the internent, they act like jerks, cause there is nothing the other person can do. making said dork feeling very big. giving them an escape route from reality. I have encountered alot like that. Its very annoying.

I don't think they can walk. On one of the screenshots you see an empty droidstarfighter on one of the platforms. If droidstarfighters could be used in their other form too, they would have been in that form while landed on a platform.

On the new lucasarts site they don't say anything about the 'morphcapability' of droidstarfighters, so I don't think they will have that possibility.

BTW, the thing on the sreenshot looks like a slave to me.

a dorky star wars fan is a star wars fan. It doesnt mater how undorky you are, but except for extreme cases, star wars fans are dorks. just because, star wars is dorky. but an internet fan is different. they try to act big and tough because they are the opposite in real life. I dont wanna clutter up this guyus thread, so if u have any questions, email me or catch me on aim.

I mean that people would use the starfighter in ground mode as a stronger substitute for the droideka.

Then the separatist would have a hibrid unit cuz they can use it as a stronger ground vehicle and the ability of the droideka as a "transformer" would seem small compared to the fighter.

Sorry if u guys don't understand what I mean but this is the best way I could explain it.:p

I dont know if they can walk but i am pretty sure that is somthing else on the screen. 35 is a rebel riding a taun-taun .

I just checked, 35 is not a Reb riding a Taun-taun. It has the starfighter wing on the right side. The main subject in the screen looks to be a cross between an ARC trooper, clone trooper, and a clone sharpshooter. It has the skirt and sholder pads of an ARC trooper, the red coloring of a sharpshooter, and the rifle of a clone trooper. It is on Kamino.

Originally posted by Son_of_the_Sith

I just saw a screen of Kamino where there is a droid starfighter in the corner but I think it's landed....

Although I would like it has ground mode (A better and bigger enemy for me...that's fun).:D

Scroll up please, then you can see a post were I say just the same thing.

Archived