Home

His dad is pretty crazy as I've said before, he's got a musket with a laser sight scope and flashlight attached

Tactical musket? Damn! Rainbow Six needs one of those.

Ding Chavez' weapon of choice: Musket

Back-up weapon: Five-seveN

:p

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I play on a private server, because I don't have 15 bucks every month to spare (and the increased amount of XP you get doesn't make it seem like you're doing nothing for years), and you wouldn't think "go here, kill 10 of these things, come back to me, etc., etc.", but it's god damn addicting for some reason. Once I start playing I'm playing for a while.

If anybody would like to join me on the private server I play on, PM me and let me know.

I play on a private server, because I don't have 15 bucks every month to spare (and the increased amount of XP you get doesn't make it seem like you're doing nothing for years), and you wouldn't think "go here, kill 10 of these things, come back to me, etc., etc.", but it's god damn addicting for some reason. Once I start playing I'm playing for a while.

If anybody would like to join me on the private server I play on, PM me and let me know.

You can make private servers? Cool.

Well ti was birthday on the 23rd, I got Led Zeppelin I, Led Zep. Presence, Led Zeppelin: The song remains the same(DvD), a batman t-shirt, an HMV gift card, an uber webcam and of course definatly not least, I got a girlfriend, and at the moment, I'm the happiest man alive :)

danielle2nj3.png

It's called print screen. :xp:

*Gets shot*

Anyway, nice loot.

I got my first bank account today because carrying anywhere from $0 to $400 in my backpocket was unwise.

OK, fine untitled2eu3.th.png

Couldn't use LF. The pic would have huge black bars on the sides.

I loved that game.

TiE, get out of the house once in a while and you could find that store maybe :xp:

Anyhow, I just got this today...

0,1425,sz=1&i=102441,00.jpg

Tis charging right now. Got it using birthday money for my upcoming trip. It isn't exactly the best mp3 player, but it works for me :D

Well ti was birthday on the 23rd, I got Led Zeppelin I, Led Zep. Presence, Led Zeppelin: The song remains the same(DvD), a batman t-shirt, an HMV gift card, an uber webcam and of course definatly not least, I got a girlfriend, and at the moment, I'm the happiest man alive :)

danielle2nj3.png

What a great birthday, you're a real lucky guy at the moment! *high fives*

i have utterly no luck but i just bought my first ever lotory ticket.

*awaits friday*

gonna be right i tell ya RICH!

20GB, Color LCD Screen, Photo Viewer, MP3/WMA support, syncs with WMP10 (kinda bleh), Radio, voice recording, according to reviews long charge, good playback sounds. The only drawback I can see so far is you can't delete the songs from within the player.

Me likey though, not bad for 150 bucks :D

20GB, Color LCD Screen, Photo Viewer, MP3/WMA support, syncs with WMP10 (kinda bleh), Radio, voice recording, according to reviews long charge, good playback sounds. The only drawback I can see so far is you can't delete the songs from within the player.

Me likey though, not bad for 150 bucks :D

What's it called though? Also, you should have just gotten a Creative, they rawk. >_> Like a Sleek. They go cheap on sale.

What's it called though? Also, you should have just gotten a Creative, they rawk. >_> Like a Sleek. They go cheap on sale.

Now here was my dilemma. Beg and plead with parents to give me almost an extra 50 bucks for a creative sleek, or buy this one for 150 with tax, that has basically the same features) and still have 20 bucks left over.

Besides, I'm happy with this one, because I used a friends sleek, and I didn't like it. Mainly because I would go to scroll down and it would instead select something. This has a simple interface, and it has actual buttons in addition to the touch scroll line thing.

Also, I'm going on 11 hours of playback, and the battery is only showing a half charge :)

Archived