Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

B000AHII7K.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I totally trashed on this game last year, and it still IS mediocre single player gunplay, however on multiplayer, split screen and co-op...this game is worth every penny. The vampire powers such as "blood vision" puts an interesting twist on death match. I played this with my brother-in-law earlier this evening and we had a blast. He had never played first person shooters before, now he wants his own copy. ;) After my employee discount, this game cost me about $14 and some change.

Holy **** that's a cool packaging!!! I have regular ol' Apocalypse Now Redux. That version you have come with anything cool?

The fact that it has the original version of the movie included is enough for me. I myself am not a big fan of the redux. It has a few good moments, and adds some more life to some of the characters, but I think it drags the film out waaaaaaayyyyyyyy too long, and strays away from the plot too much.

YES!

I absolutely love that movie.

One of those movies that swampies have been raving about for some time, I have to agree, that it was quite an amazing film!

Archived