Home

Jedi Academy Weapons for KotOR

bneezy

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not yet. I was excited as hell to find all the right programs and plug-ins to convert them. I went out and bought Jedi Academy that night. I finally got the models in the game so now I can work on weapon stats, correct hand placement, and finding the right energy for them to shoot (energy, ion, sonic, etc.)

Originally posted by bneezy

Not yet. I was excited as hell to find all the right programs and plug-ins to convert them. I went out and bought Jedi Academy that night. I finally got the models in the game so now I can work on weapon stats, correct hand placement, and finding the right energy for them to shoot (energy, ion, sonic, etc.)

At some point I'm going to have to ask for permission to use these for my ranged weapon mods :D

This is great.

Sith Staff (Sith Sceptre officially):

sith1.jpg

sith2.jpg

Noghri Stick (Think Stargate):

nog1.jpg

nog2.jpg

nog3.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------

Noghri Stick: I saw it and immediately thought of Stargate. LOL, I don't even know if the damn thing is a gun. Well if it wasn't, it is now.

We will never see this in game the way things are going:

jango.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------

I want to convert this, but I can't get a hold of this person. If it wasn't for the damn face with overlapping vertices, I'd already be enjoying this in secret.

If you're wondering where the E-11 is, I'm probably not going to do that one. Orsan already did a great job on that one using the same methods. Although the difference between he and I is: I plan to release a tutorial on how to do it with links to all the programs and plug-ins as soon as I finish these current weapons. If you want to release the E-11 as your own in a mod and that just doesn't jive with Orsan (I don't think he'll mind), I'll convert it for you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anything that can be imported into 3D Studio Max 6 can be converted, I assume. Quake II, Quake III, RtCW, Kingpin, Half-Life, Serious Sam, and Jedi Outcast should all work. You have to remember that Mdlops (the KotOR import/export tool) doesn't support animations, lightsabers, new models, armors, and the like. If you have a specific model you want converted from a certain game, pm me and I'll see what I can do.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tutorial and links coming soon!

WHANT WHANT WHANT WHANT WHANT WHANT WHANT WHANT WHANT WHANT WHANT WHANT WHANT WHANT WHANT WHANT

:p :p

THat is awsome i hpe you put em up for download....i whant.....ok now i just seam disrespectful and greedy.....but......its sooooo nice....

THERE ARE no words for my happiness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D :D

Ehum...one question......

You cant put them up on pcgamemods since it wont allow you to use "copywrited" weapons from other games...if im thinking correctly or i might be totaly off......but i asume that you have your own web site..... :p

Archived