Home

Desktop Discussion (56K Abandon all hope ye who enter)

IG-64

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i worship my iPod. I have the 3rd gen iPodand I like it more then the 4th gen iPod because i dont have to press down on anything. it is especially usefull when I'm driving around in my car. I don't really need to pay attention to pressing any buttons.

however, i do wish i had the bigger hard drive that comes with the 4th generation.

oh and don't get those mini iPod. 4gs is NOT ENOUGH. I only have about 820 songs (3.3gigs) but i also it my iPod as a portable hard drive for college. so that shoots up the used memory space by at least 10 gigs.

Originally posted by TheJackal

i worship my iPod. I have the 3rd gen iPodand I like it more then the 4th gen iPod because i dont have to press down on anything. it is especially usefull when I'm driving around in my car. I don't really need to pay attention to pressing any buttons.

however, i do wish i had the bigger hard drive that comes with the 4th generation.

oh and don't get those mini iPod. 4gs is NOT ENOUGH. I only have about 820 songs (3.3gigs) but i also it my iPod as a portable hard drive for college. so that shoots up the used memory space by at least 10 gigs.

Yeah, I liek the 3rd gens alot. Bt do the 4th gens have ligthed up wheel scrollers? I think the 3rd gens glowed red or something.

Originally posted by Kain

Sith, you frighten me with your love of animated females. Its just not...natural.

Expand your Imagi-Nation

rofl, let's not get into the whats natural argument. :p we'll end up getting fundies in here arguing gay's are unatural.

I take pride in alienating others anyway. :p

Originally posted by leXX

Duh, distracting the guys of course. ;)

Yes, yes she is. I'll tell you a funny story - I submitted that wallpaper to ThemeXP.org and it got refused because they thought it was a naked bottom aswell. Hmmm, grey bottom, nice! :D

But then again, her arm does say Sex.

Originally posted by Anthony

I thought windows 2000 was.

I use Windows 2000 Professional and it uses far less system resources than my old Win XP home. I can play games a lot better and I'm only using the onboard graphics right now. Its crazy!:eek:

Archived