Home

Desktop Discussion (56K Abandon all hope ye who enter)

IG-64

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by leXX

Don't waste your breath IS. KBell wouldn't know a good wallpaper if it slapped him round the face. He seems to think he is some sort of authority on art lol. ;)

Oh and btw, this is the original I was refering to. Oh look, it's flat. :rolleyes:

Yes LeXX, I R the authority on art in these forums because I point out characteristics in a wallpaper theme :rolleyes:

Originally posted by KBell

Yes LeXX, I R the authority on art in these forums because I point out characteristics in a wallpaper theme :rolleyes:

OK folks, let's settle down a bit. First of all, KBell, you mispelled her name, it's leXX, not LeXX.

Second of all,(directed at both of you) some of us have talents, some of us don't but our opinions, do not mean we have to be so strict in the matter of who other people's opinions are. For example, InsaneSith likes cartoon drawings of Asian Women, I particularly do not. Right now I like Halo, alot of people are probably sick of that. Either way, I don't tell InaneSith that I hate his desktop, or that I hate Asian Animated Women, and he doesn't tell me how Master Chief or Halo looks lame, or flat, or anything else for that matter.

I would have to say that both of you have MANY talents, but even my opinion is pointless, because I cannot create stuff like that on my own. I like some of the stuff that both of you do, but you both have different tastes and opinions.

Purpose of this thread is to post your desktop and comment, not post your desk top and say "well this looks wrong here, or look, here is an ugly spot right there..." Let's just be nice ok?:)

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Second of all,(directed at both of you) some of us have talents, some of us don't but our opinions, do not mean we have to be so strict in the matter of who other people's opinions are. For example, InsaneSith likes cartoon drawings of Asian Women, I particularly do not. Right now I like Halo, alot of people are probably sick of that. Either way, I don't tell InaneSith that I hate his desktop, or that I hate Asian Animated Women, and he doesn't tell me how Master Chief or Halo looks lame, or flat, or anything else for that matter.

I would have to say that both of you have MANY talents, but even my opinion is pointless, because I cannot create stuff like that on my own. I like some of the stuff that both of you do, but you both have different tastes and opinions.

Purpose of this thread is to post your desktop and comment, not post your desk top and say "well this looks wrong here, or look, here is an ugly spot right there..." Let's just be nice ok?:)

*Gives stolen Nobel Peace Prize to Groovy*

TiE

I don't like Windows. If you format your harddrive, you have to start calling Microsoft to register your copy. I've had to do it like 20 times, and each time it gets mroe and more annoying.

Expand your Imagi-Nation

Archived