Home

Desktops Galore!

El Sitherino

I have two Recycle Bins also :D The Recycle Bin and My Computer icons at the top left are fake.

If you click the My Computer icon you get a picture of some stormtroopers bouncing on balls.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v440/RevltCoranier/stormtrooper-group.gif

If you click the Recycle Bin icon you get a picture I made of Princess Leia holding a tommy gun.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v440/RevltCoranier/LeiawithTommygun.gif

Originally posted by Revlt Coranier

Oh god, oh no, OH YES! InsaneSith has the best! *Searches Google images for a hot anime desktop* MUST LOOK AT HOT ANIME GIRLS. Now why don't real girls dress and act like anime ones do? :rolleyes:

It's a free world and he is allowed to have what he wants on his desktop. So stop complaining about it.

Sithy: *Waves hand* 'It's all good. '

'

Mod: 'It's all good'

Sithy: *Waves hand again* 'I didn't post anything bad'

Mod: 'You didn't post anything bad'

Sithy: *Waves hand... Again* 'Move along.'

Mod: 'Move along! Move along!'

Sorry 'bout that... Oh, by the way, what's a nipponophile?

And to stay on topic: My Desktop

It's Black Mage, my favorite character of the webcomic 8-bit theater, He's like Vader with a sense of humor and he's more powerful, he's the coolest of the coolest...

I have to say that InsaneSith's wallpaper is a bit risque for LF, but this is not my forum to mod, so I have no say in the matter.

I also have to agree with Lynk Former's request to use the url tags instead of posting mega huge images in here.

Fortunately one of the perks of the moderator trade, is being able to upload image files.

So here is my current desktop:

Archived