Home

What'll you do first?

RoxStar

When you first buy Battlefront, will you play the single player, or will you load up a multiplayer map and atart fragging? I usually play through the singleplayer to get a feel for the game before I'll attempt to do multiplayer, but multiplayer is what makes me want to get this game.

I'll be hosting an XBOX server the day I get it (hopefully September 21 or 22, after Gamestop ships it to me) -- I've got like 1,000 hours of time in on BF1942, so I'm pretty comfortable with this kind of game already.

Any XBOX players interested in meeting up, add me to your friendslist -- gamertag: Singard.

No, I think that Halo 2 and CS on the Source engine will live longer but hey, you never know. Halo 2 could suck. I mean, if its just Halo with new maps, two pistols, and more vehicles, it won't live very long. I forsee that this game with have multiple expansion sets for individual factions and the EU.

First ill probably try to hook up with some of my friends from socom 2 who are getting this game then just start playing with them ...... speederbike races sound fun

No trashcandan, not the ewoks .... it will be much more fun to kill gungans

LONG LIVE THE EWOKS :ewok:

Archived