Home

Spha-t Wip

hatrus

Originally posted by hatrus

The SPHA-T was 10,000 polys in the renders Ive posted. Ive reducec it to around 6,000. Thats normal for the saber hilts I make so it will export fine. Size is till a problem. It will have to be re-scalled in radiant if used in a map. Also Lindsey and possible SJC will be making a geonosis map with these vehicles in it so look out for that.

So far Ive got the RAS, SPHA-T, Corship, Techno Ship, created. Im working on a Spider Bot and a Dwarf Spider Bot. Psycho will hopefully let us use his AT-TE now that he knows that Lindsey and SJC are going to be doing this. MAybe some of you could beg him lol. I'll post pics of the Techno and Coreship here if you want.

thats nice, but as keshire said it will be a nightmare lol. Zappa no reason for call him an idiot lol, everyone can have different opinions.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

since when did you ever need me? :confused:

why not use marshall's rgs? peopel put them in thir maps like doaflight and naboohills or whatever. give me one good reason to make one and i will. psycho has failed to answer me about his at-te so i might have to make one myself.

ill give you a secret to my abilities to produce so many models. first i mke a hight poly version with (which is easy cause i dont have to worry about polycount). then i go back and select each part/mesh, hide unselected, adn reproduce that mesh in a lower poly method. i try to make it as low but as accurate as the hp mesh. then i delete the hp mesh and leave the lp mesh. i do this with every part of the model till i have an entire lp model left.

ive found that this method allows me to creat these models at least 50% faster then if i tried to start by lp modeling. you can even use hp models from other sites import them in and do my method. the result is a lp model made entirly by you but looks almost as good as the hp version. i use some references from theforce.net cause they have some great hp models there. you just rebuild them.

i mean couse the AOTCTC Gunship isnt so good well in other words (the modding Sucks) slow bullets go slower then the ship itself and we arent allowed to mod it thats why i asked you if you can make a Gunship wich could be allowed to mod and made good not some gunship we have to wait for until a Mod is released wich is going to take a long while

i guess I'll make a Gunship then. I'll be making an AT-TE. I think I got someone who can import it for me. He knows how to let passengers man gun turrets :D Also someone with animating skills i need help. Im not quite sure what im supposed to do when i nimate the model. can i use IK solvers or Interactive IK? or does it need bones?

btw here is the spha-t updated:

spha-t_render6.jpg

Originally posted by Zappa_0

He has, but hasnt been online or couldnt be reached. So he will make a new ATTE, and the the public will get it without any waiting. I guess you could say where making an AOTC TC mod of our own!

Ok, anyway psyk0 told me that it is finished and he maybe releases it, zappa, that glow is not cool for your name, choose other lol!! :rofl:

Well last time I talked to psyk0, he told me keshire was animating it. I guess he had alot of good progress. I hope he does release it, it will save less work for Hatrus. And the glow is just for you ninja, and ive been experimenting with it also!

The animation on the ATTE is complete for all I know. Psyko hasn't contacted me about any other problems.

And anybody making a new ATTE will have an emensely hard time recreating the anims I did. It requires special attention to various walking modes.

And as I mentioned to Hatrus via msn, the spha will want to be animated similar to how a catepillar or centipede moves. But I've not the time to do it myself.

Come on keshire, this is a great oppertunity, you should take it. Any way if you cant, Ninja you wanna take a stab at it? I know I told you that you could animate the MTT and Lander awhile back, so if you wanna do these we have no problem what so ever! And ninja what color you want, I'll let you choose :D!

Archived