Home

Who cares

Venom750

Originally posted by Rogue15

nope. not at all, sadly. i was a little shocked that they put out a sequel so soon, didn't really get a chance to go through the first one a few times. (only beat it once....)

same here ... borrowed off my bro, played twice, beat the game once. but hey, now it's an 'xbox platiunum hit' so i can pick it up for only $20. booyah!

mucho excitido about december too! :D

Originally posted by Rogue15

nope. not at all, sadly. i was a little shocked that they put out a sequel so soon, didn't really get a chance to go through the first one a few times. (only beat it once....) I was expecting star wars morrowind. *shrug*

Based on my limited experience with morrowind, I'd recommend Star Wars Galaxies (it's a MMORPG though :().

lol...Prime sounded so dull when he said that. ;) "This game has me so psyched up...yeah...I hate life, and I hate you too."

As for me, yes, I can't wait to play it! I am very interested in seeing the new lightsaber styles that are said to be in there.

i invested about 8 hours of realtime playing kotor the first day i had it, altogether i spent 56 hours beating it over 5 weeks. so yeah, i'm pretty much interested in investigating every nook and cranny the game has to offer, again.

Archived