Home

Gmail

Acrylic

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ZBomber

How come I haven't gotten any invites? Do I need to do something first? I wanted to set up another email for my friend.....

If you would look at the faq on the gmail site...

Because we're currently only offering Gmail as part of a preview release and limited test, we don't have details on when Gmail will be made more widely available.

As we make way for more accounts, we may periodically allow you to invite others to join Gmail. When we do so, you will see an invitation link in your inbox.

If you do not see the invitation link, that means that we are unable to provide you with additional invitations at this time..

Originally posted by TiE 23

I was only using it for a few days, and I got it.

TiE

The hell? I've been using it longer than you have, and I haven't got invites.

That's bullcrap, it's not like I'm little whiners like Zed and Pal. :p

(By the way, lemme guess you made the backround for you sig using the Clouds filter in Photoshop?)

Originally posted by Tyrion

The hell? I've been using it longer than you have, and I haven't got invites.

(By the way, lemme guess you made the backround for you sig using the Clouds filter in Photoshop?)

OOOOhhhh, someone is a little jealous here. Hehehehe.

Just PM me your real name and email, I don't have to interview you. :rolleyes:

TiE

Originally posted by Tyrion

Complaining? I see no complaining. I was just saying that Gmail hated me. All I wanted to do was have its babies!

Hey Alegis:

The email didn't get to you, so that was a waste of a invite, do you have any other email adresses, like the one you get from you internet service provider, like comcast or something?

Oh, and your PM box is full.

:explode:

TiE

This'll probably sound like a stupid question, but here goes anyway. What's the big deal? I mean...it's friggin' email right? I'm suprised to learn so many people even still use email for anything other than account varifications and what not, since instant messengers are...well, instant. Email just seems pretty inefficiant to me.

Archived