Home

$MOE'S got talents

Darth Groovy

he made it with paint :p (just kidding)

We don't have a sig thread and i dont think there is no need for one at the moment (otherwise it would have been merged in that one), and this is not really battlefront related. Off you go to the sliced tauntaun!

As for the sig, well i remember i started "there" as well. We all learn, and learning is an important part of life.

Originally posted by JOE $MOE

most of you have no sig talent and u critizise me because u have a crappy graphics card or u have integrated graphics

lol, you sure are a friendly fellow, aren't ya? You asked for our opinion, we gave you it. We think your sig sucks, get over it, try harder.

most of you have no sig talent and u critizise me because u have a crappy graphics card or u have integrated graphics

integrated graphics can handle the colours "blue" and "red" i believe...it's 3D where it gets a bit difficult

its great for a first or second try, but 99% of all sigs here look way better so thats why we're not really impressed and i say you should learn and you're well on your way. I believe that true comments that specify what should be improved (not trolling comments of course) is the best thing that can help you the most. Why do you think companies spend so much effort in user feedback? There is no offense in any of these comments, just ideas and tips

Then why did you post if you can't take negative comments from people? Negative comments do point out your flaws, and allows to improve on your flaws at least.

No, nobody has a crappy graphics card, you're banner is just simple and very easily done on the program Paint.

Though, your post is pretty funny to read. Always a laugh to see people flip when they get critizised for their work.

Well, i agree it's kind of stupid to post something here, and then be insulted when people criticize it. True, i haven't made a sig before in my life, but i also haven't made a picasso. and i still think it's ugly. People just give their opinion, you'd be wise to listen to their comment and improve your skills...

Archived