Home

What causes people to suddenly start trolling?

Doomie

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

Elitism....I don't know about that.......all I can say is that I hate those damn 2003 n00b scum, coming in here like they know s**t, let them eat cake! :p

mtfbwya

Pffftt....Tell me about , some people

*attempts to change join date*

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Most of them turn out to be early teenagers, that think it is funny to crap on other forums. I have been to forums where most of the members are extremely young, and they launch what we call "forum wars" , sounds silly , but they really think this is fun. They even post threads like "OMFG (insert title) forums really suck!" Then they go and launch spam attacks. So yeah, it's a child's game, nothing more.

:dozey:

Grooves, may I please be excused once to call you a generalizing bastard?

(:D )

Originally posted by Tyrion

:dozey:

Grooves, may I please be excused once to call you a generalizing bastard?

(:D )

Generalizing is not the case. Take the example of our last forum invasion. 99% of the people that belong to that forum were between the ages of 12-15. It's not a stereotype, it just happens be that way most of the time. :/

Originally posted by Kain

Speaking of trolling, who remembers that stupid ass 'invasion' thing the XWA forumers tried pulling? That was funny...funny like nailing your hand to a piece of concrete.

Yeh, the whole army of about 5 people! Yup, good ol'e Zoom Rabbit. ;)

Originally posted by Tyrion

It was one time when certain...petty wampies decided to troll another forum called Evula.

(And no, I didn't join in the trolling. :p)

the petty swampies you refer to are myself, sabre, Siv and Pie...... we "attacked" a DEAD part of a relatively obscure forum.... The aim wasnt to cause disruption in the other forum, because as I had said that particular part of EV*** hadnt been posted in for nearly 10 months.....it was FREAKIN DEAD. I would like to say more, but the ppl I'd like to make light of are now mods so I wont do that :D

a cpl of weeks after our 'intrusion' and only 3 small threads mainly discussing cheese(hardly an invasion), that DEAD part of that forum was closed.... not because of our stupid invasion, but because it was DEAD to begin with.... :(

why did we do it a)stupidity b)boredom c)the devil told me to

all these excuses work for astro :D

mtfbwya

Archived