Home

KoToR Question

Icemaniax

Well, I finally got around to beating it. (I stopped playing it for awhile :p ) and besides the fact I built my character really cruddy like. I was expecting to be allowed to use a double bladed Saber, Is it just me or can all the jedi EXCEPT you use one? which for me sucked. because I like the double bladed Saber. I used a single, I used two. but I wanted to use the Staff. Is it just me, or can you not use it?

oh, and what is your fav color saber, and if you use 2, what is your fav 2 colors to use.

I use green if it's single, and Purple/Green(they just look cool together :p ) if I used 2.

To use the doublebladed/two sabers effectively, you have to get the two weapon fighting feats (the ones at the top of the selection list, I believe). But you should be able to equip all lightsabers if you try to.

Personally, I like blue lightsabers, 'cause they look sharper. If using 2, I have blue/short purple. :)

I also tend to use Single Saber, typically blue until the end (depending on whether I use Mantle of the Force (Blue-ish) or Heart of the Guardian (Gold-ish).

I played once with two sabers, and once used the saber-staff.

I'm nearing end-game with my latest play-through - another Male Scoundrel/Consular. Single saber as always.

After that I'll likely do a Female Soldier/Guardian, and use some two-weapon feat basis.

That is all you need for the staff - boost your dual-weapon proficiency and reconfigure one of the saber staffs you collect off a Sith corpse.

Mike

Originally posted by Prime

I stick with the single blade. I'm a sucker for the classics.

Although ...

Using a dual-saber configuration, or saberstaff, with master flurry, and master force speed, with a well configured saber crystal set, you can get in 8 attacks per round with ~10-40 of damage each ... that'll take out almost anything in a single round ...

Mike

Originally posted by txa1265

Although ...

Using a dual-saber configuration, or saberstaff, with master flurry, and master force speed, with a well configured saber crystal set, you can get in 8 attacks per round with ~10-40 of damage each ... that'll take out almost anything in a single round ...

Mike

I really need to make a new char. I mastered Critical Strike, Force Storm, and Force Wave. :p Not even sure if I put any into flurry or speed.

Originally posted by ZBomber

I really need to make a new char. I mastered Critical Strike, Force Storm, and Force Wave. :p Not even sure if I put any into flurry or speed.

As a Consular Light Side, Force Wave your enemies goodbye ;)

I had maxed critical strike and power attack my first time through, but since seeing the power of flurry I've never gone back :D

Mike

Archived